GDT: 11/23/16 - Jets @ Wild - 6 PM CT / 2 AM Finland - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
This win gives a bit of relief in the standings. Keeps those pesky Jets behind us where they belong, and we have three games in hand.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
See, just a few goals, guys. That's all it takes. We can't expect Dubs and Kuemper to get shutouts every night. That's not fair. Score more than one, and with the strong play of our goalies right now, we can get more points. Let's not make it so damn complicated. ;)

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Jets weren't playing too tough tonight, but it's nice to have Scandella back anyway. I like Reilly, and think he has a future with us, but Marco is not only better, but tougher.

BTW, Dumba's spin around pass to Granlund on Brodin's goal was sweet. Totally fooled the Jets.

Brodin now has the same amount of goals and assists in 19 games that he did all of last year in 68 games.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
They were a bit on the flat side in the first though weren't they?

I didn't think so. The Jets are a fast team that lives off the odd man rushes and breakaways. The Wild did play a little conservative at the start not to give up the early chances. They played solid team defense and got used to the Jets team speed.

The game had really good flow, and not many whistles. The intensity looked like it was there from the start. Wonder if the X was as hazy as it looked on tv at puck drop?

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
They were a bit on the flat side in the first though weren't they?

I thought so. We never really took control of the game or dominated the Jets. We looked like we were playing a very defensive, conservative game.

Jets pressed offensively the entire 1st period, but couldn't break through. They seemed deflated 2nd and 3rd periods. Wild kept them to the perimeter most of the game.

Jacques The Mayor

Aug 29, 2011
wastings mn
I didn't think so. The Jets are a fast team that lives off the odd man rushes and breakaways. The Wild did play a little conservative at the start not to give up the early chances. They played solid team defense and got used to the Jets team speed.

The game had really good flow, and not many whistles. The intensity looked like it was there from the start. Wonder if the X was as hazy as it looked on tv at puck drop?

Yes it was very hazy. The fog from the pre game show took a long time to dissipate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad