GDT: 11/23/16 - Jets @ Wild - 6 PM CT / 2 AM Finland - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Nice to see us actually bury a prime scoring chance. Feels like it's been a while.

At this point, I don't even care if we win 1-0. Just come out strong in the third and get a win.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
Nice to see us actually bury a prime scoring chance. Feels like it's been a while.

At this point, I don't even care if we win 1-0. Just come out strong in the third and get a win.

Yeah right now I don't give a **** about how many goals we score. Just win. It's Winnipeg, gotta beat them every time.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Granlund is playing well. And that poke check on Buff by Brodin was sexy.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Jets play a boring style. You'd think a team with Buff and Lajne would be fun to watch, but I guess not.

Frustrating as it is to watch us not score, our defensive work is flat out elite. When/if the goals start coming, we could be really good

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Thank you, Koivu, for not forcing me to jump over the railing had you missed that.

On a side note, when the opponent skates into the zone, don't ALL collapse in front of your goalie. I swear more than once we had a sea of red build a wall down low providing the perfect screen for the Jets. It was like they set up bowling pins in front of the net. Wild bowling pins.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I like really like Graovac, but he's not a top-6 wing.

Give him time. He has the speed, and the size, and I like the way he plays. Needs to hit the gym with Coyle and put all that size to good effect.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Wild team defense is really playing well tonight. They might have gotten trapped in their zone a couple of times, but they are taking away the way the Jets like to score. Cycle and sneak a player into the slot/net front. The Wild wings are really collapsing into the slot, it's why the points are so open for the Jets.

Folin clearing the net front on one of those long shifts was fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad