GDT: 11/22 Bruins vs. Habs 7pm ET NESN, NHLN, TVA, SA 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Central Scrutinizer

Lord of Song
Jan 6, 2010
montreal
Will Habs dress newly acquired Bryan Allen?

That being said. the Habs are tougher than the Bruins....Yes, i said it. The habs are tougher than the Bruins. you want to call Weise a wus...the guy was a huge reason why they eliminated the Bruins and what does he do after being threatened? he scores a Gordie Howe Hat trick while the Big Bad bruins just sit and watched.

Emeilin is a wus too? the guy that keeps going after any Bruins player no matter who he is. Soo he doesn't fight. Which Bruins fight?

Gallagher, all 4'5 of him is constantly around the net causing havoc. Is he afraid to crash the net? Not vs the Bruins.

Prust? when is the last time you saw Prust back down? Guarantee he ends up on top of Rask tonight at least once.

Subban? well he confronted Lucic last game? Even if many think he is a wus, he sure didn't play the part.

So the Habs are fake tough...The Bruins can't even pretend to be.

The Bruins have no identity. The Bruins are in BIG BIG trouble.

bolt thrower

No war!
Aug 26, 2006
**** those stinky mother****ers. Make them bleed and crush their narcissism. Beat them on the scorboard and on the ice, no mercy for those ugly ****heads. Crush Pacioretty, readjust Emelins head and pound Weise to a bloody mess.

Make them feel the hate at the Garden, make their arrogant fans feel uncomfortable.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Or they could do both and give everyone what they want.

That would be a win/win for everyone.

I'll be holding my breath tonight to see if they can get the physicality back that they've lacked all year. If they ONCE AGAIN fail to provide that, then something has to give. If they can't get going tonight then they all need a lobotomy.

I hope that punch to the face Looch took was a wake up call for this team. Either you show some emotion and fight back 100% or you play meh. And get your ass handed to you. Nobody is scared of us. We are a shell of our former selves. Our identity is gone. They need it back desperately. Step up to the plate tonight boys. The Habs are stepping all over you. Time to push back.

jdz

May 22, 2013

That being said. the Habs are tougher than the Bruins....Yes, i said it. The habs are tougher than the Bruins. you want to call Weise a wus...the guy was a huge reason why they eliminated the Bruins and what does he do after being threatened? he scores a Gordie Howe Hat trick while the Big Bad bruins just sit and watched.

Emeilin is a wus too? the guy that keeps going after any Bruins player no matter who he is. Soo he doesn't fight. Which Bruins fight?

Gallagher, all 4'5 of him is constantly around the net causing havoc. Is he afraid to crash the net? Not vs the Bruins.

Prust? when is the last time you saw Prust back down? Guarantee he ends up on top of Rask tonight at least once.

Subban? well he confronted Lucic last game? Even if many think he is a wus, he sure didn't play the part.

Yup. That's why they've won 8 out of their last 10 whilst missing chara, David krejci, and brad marchand. Horrible horrible trouble. This team had a bad preseason and uncertain leadups for core guys. Wait until they get healthy and start rolling. The panic mongers on here will be the first to look forward to the playoffs.

Latrappe

If Cam allow it
Nov 3, 2006
Yup. That's why they've won 8 out of their last 10 whilst missing chara, David krejci, and brad marchand. Horrible horrible trouble. This team had a bad preseason and uncertain leadups for core guys. Wait until they get healthy and start rolling. The panic mongers on here will be the first to look forward to the playoffs.

8 out of 10, mostly against weak team. This team is in trouble when they face fast/very good team. It took all their ressources to beat Buffalo in OT...

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
They have a real chance to get their identity back tonight. I don't think they will, but they have a real chance.

I'll say this much: if you threaten to kill a guy in a handshake line after a playoff series, the next time you see that guy, you better try and kill him. Now he did NOTHING the last time, so let's see what happens now, especially after he got straight up embarrassed in the CBJ game. It's about time he ****ing snaps and plays like himself.

With the price of beer at TD Garden you will have to take out a loan just to get wasted.

Hope the Bruins show up and play tonight and beat these darn Habs but with how they played last night (yeah they got 2 points but they didn't play well for at least 40 minutes of that game) and the Habs being all nice and rested in Boston I'm not too hopeful that they win.

So I hope they at least play like they care and maybe hit a few players. If the Habs are going to win the game at least make sure they feel like they've been hit by a train or two in the process.

here's hoping for competent refs.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston

Your right the Habs are a bunch of bad ***** :laugh: The Bruins are afraid of the tough guys you mentioned :laugh: gtfo with your Habs praise.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I hope Lucic being pissed off tonight carries over into tomorrow nights game.

Really hoping Tuukka will have a strong game.

Tuukka needs to have his best game.

I don't want messy...I want 2 points and a real strong win by the B's.

NO INJURIES .

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
8 out of 10, mostly against weak team. This team is in trouble when they face fast/very good team. It took all their ressources to beat Buffalo in OT...

I thought St Louis was a fast/very good team , I must of read the wrong memo :( . Come back when the team is healthy and the line up is more like the team that will win the cup.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
That would be a win/win for everyone.

I'll be holding my breath tonight to see if they can get the physicality back that they've lacked all year. If they ONCE AGAIN fail to provide that, then something has to give. If they can't get going tonight then they all need a lobotomy.

I hope that punch to the face Looch took was a wake up call for this team. Either you show some emotion and fight back 100% or you play meh. And get your ass handed to you. Nobody is scared of us. We are a shell of our former selves. Our identity is gone. They need it back desperately. Step up to the plate tonight boys. The Habs are stepping all over you. Time to push back.

The only concern I have is that without McQuaid and Chara, a significant portion of what little toughness they do have is again missing.

Those are two huge pieces. Hopefully Looch and Miller can step it up for a night.

BlackNgold 84

Known Kellyist
Nov 21, 2011
Massachusetts
I want to see caveman hockey from Looch tonight.. I want him laying the body and getting his fat serbian ass around the net. The last game was a total embarassment.. you got beat up on the ice and on the score board.. wake.. the ...****.. up.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
History shows again and again that rolling four lines your players fresh

Claudezilla

History shows again and again that keeping the lines in tact will produce

Claudezilla

ap3lovr

Dec 31, 2005
New Brunswick
and long proven not to work

focus on the 2pts THEN it`s collection time

Tonight is not the night for stupidity. It's almost a guarantee the road to the Stanley cup goes through Montreal. Try to get 2 points out of this one. The final game against the habs you have to ignore the 2 points on the board and get all the stupidity out of your system. A game where the sole focus is getting under their skin and crawling around. The reason for this is it would make the habs psychologically more likely to play a Bruins style game in game 1 and 2 of the playoffs.

Andrew83

Dec 15, 2010
Boston
The Bruins need to step up to the challenge of the schedule now...

Montreal, Pittsburgh, Anaheim, Los Angeles, and San Jose are 5 of the next 6 opponents.

2 of the 4 games after that are Chicago and Nashville.

Central Scrutinizer

Lord of Song
Jan 6, 2010
montreal
Your right the Habs are a bunch of bad ***** :laugh: The Bruins are afraid of the tough guys you mentioned :laugh: gtfo with your Habs praise.
Ok. i see.

The Best. The toughest , the baddest, the roughest. they play the game the way it is supposed to. Everybody fears the Big Bad Bruins.

Is that better. can i stay now?

Because if this makes you feel better then great. because it is bull****.

If you really think the Bruins are tougher than the habs then you may want to stop living in the past, throw out you PVR and watch what has been happening in the past 2 years.

Last year the Bruins won the Presidents trophy. how did that work out for them? Yes they won 8 of 10. They have been playing well considered all the injuries. But this team even when healthy has NO CHANCE of winning the Cup. No one fears the Bruins, and this team is too slow to be what management wants them to be.

Central Scrutinizer

Lord of Song
Jan 6, 2010
montreal
They have won 8 of 10. i will give them credit for that. They will make the playoffs. they may win a round.But If this team doesn't address the problem on D they can be healthy as possible and still lose in the first 2 rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad