GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
This is going to get messy.

Mods lock please if need be.

Quoted elsewhere, but please to indulge:

So... it's in our barn tomorrow. Without DK (surprise! Just leave him out for a bit already), I hope Lucic goes bananas. He might as well. :yo:;):nod:

I wouldn't say they have little chance of winning, and again it's here, but if it's not happening for any reason, hope Milan bangs everything that moves.

Given the recent record, and in the middle of November, a perfect time to say, "Not so fast, Les Habitants" ;)

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
I want to see the same *******s posting on the main board post again tomorrow night when they will be accusing Milan of being a goon after he pounds someone in that puke uniform

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
I hope Lucic being pissed off tonight carries over into tomorrow nights game.

Really hoping Tuukka will have a strong game.

Bizarro Bandwagoner

Jan 30, 2010
Maine
Win or lose, I want the Bruins to look like they give a damn about this game. That last game in Montreal was sickening.

HERE WE GO BRUINS, HERE WE GO! :handclap::handclap:

NightmanCometh

Feb 11, 2014
Minnesota
I'd love to see a win reminiscent of that crazy 2011 game with all of the fights and hatred we've come to expect from this rivalry. A Hab beatdown on home ice would likely transform this team right now, and maybe even transform the playoff picture. I'll be doing my dance to the hockey gods tonight. :scared:

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Is this THE game we FINALLY get our physicality back? Cause if I waste my precious time watching this team play like s**** against this team again, I will snap.

member 96824

*****footing about the refs clearly doesnt work.

Play your game. Finish your checks. Tell them who daddy is.

****. The. Habs.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Call up Robbins (although I vaguely remember someone posting that he's hurt?), call up the next toughest guy in Providence, grab some knuckle dragger out of the low minors and make the Ogie Ogilthorpe game from Slap Shot look like a pee wee scrimmage.

BigBadBruin8

@rsox1221
Jul 31, 2005
Shrewsbury, MA
They have a real chance to get their identity back tonight. I don't think they will, but they have a real chance.

I'll say this much: if you threaten to kill a guy in a handshake line after a playoff series, the next time you see that guy, you better try and kill him. Now he did NOTHING the last time, so let's see what happens now, especially after he got straight up embarrassed in the CBJ game. It's about time he ****ing snaps and plays like himself.

jdz

May 22, 2013
Call up Robbins (although I vaguely remember someone posting that he's hurt?), call up the next toughest guy in Providence, grab some knuckle dragger out of the low minors and make the Ogie Ogilthorpe game from Slap Shot look like a pee wee scrimmage.

Or we could just win the game playing good tough hockey.

The whole boston goon thing is old and stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad