Post-Game Talk: 11/22/17 | Canucks 5 @ Penguins 2 | We have a fun team to watch

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
Annoying part is Boeser had two chances in two days to have a hattrick with the EN, considering he scored two prior to the goalie leaving the net, but was denied of it everytime.

Could've had 6 G in 2 games.

With that said, I'm happy that Boeser is finally being recognized for being the player he is with that already elite shot.

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
My jaw is still on the floor from his past 4 goals. That last chance he had on the PP, what was it like a 5-man passing play that got him the puck in the good spot? That's gonna be a tough play to stop. The team is beginning to realize just how special a player he is

Reactions: Kreator

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
The Gudbranson contract situation gets real, real interesting if he has a long term injury. And with a lame duck GM to boot. Get the popcorn.

This is the biggest development of the game. Boeser is red hot right now, but Gudbranson's injury overshadows that performance for me. Tanev and Stecher were set to return. The timing couldn't be more awful.

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
Good timing imo. Tanev replacing Gudbranson huge upgrade. As long as he is not hurt long term so tradeable. Stecher is upgrade on Biega. Pouliet stays in lineup.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Good timing imo. Tanev replacing Gudbranson huge upgrade. As long as he is not hurt long term so tradeable. Stecher is upgrade on Biega. Pouliet stays in lineup.

An injury around the time a trade could realistically be expected is never good timing. That you think so is hilarious.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Only if we hadn't given away Forsling for an AHL player, this team could actually be a legit playoff contender.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad