GDT: 11/2: Aint No Party Like a Boston Party! 7pm ET: NESN, 98.5 FM

Bruins 54

Nov 20, 2010
I find Sat games in general are slow GDTs-on Red Sox party day I figured it would be even slower.

Are you saying most here are foremost Red Sox fans ? Sad, such a boring sport compared to hockey ... though this one hasn't been that exciting .....

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
The Islanders just stod there and watched Bart skate into the zone.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Are you saying most here are foremost Red Sox fans ? Sad, such a boring sport compared to hockey ... though this one hasn't been that exciting .....

I don't know about most-but I know there are a lot-and if you do like baseball this is a regular season game compared to a Workd Series party day.

I don't care about baseball and find it boring.

Bmf316nhl

But there's no dog
Jul 8, 2007
3 miles south of MA.
Has anyone else with multiple speakers noticing the crowd noise being louder?

Jack and Brick have sounded lower to me in the center channel for a number of games this season, with the sound on the ice and the crowd in the side speakers being louder.

I haven't made any changes to my system in a couple of years, so I'm guessing that NESN is adjusting the mix intentionally?

I honeslty think they need to let us hear more of the crowd, especially from the rear speakers. I feel like the on ice audio is a bit too loud in relation to the crowd noise.

EDIT: Granted, there has only been one away game on NESN, and it was in Columbus, so maybe the crowd at home has been lame.

Watching tonights game on a live stream from a hotel room in Niagara falls and it's the islander feed.

Last edited:

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
Big party day, not surprised on the slow GDT. I got back about an hour ago because I went to a party Friday and couldnt keep it going. I predict a terrible ha ngover on sunday.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
U coming to SJ for Bruins vs. Sharks?

I don't think so. I did go there in 2012.

My daughter flew home for the Sharks game here last week. She had a Sharks t-shirt on...her B's sweatshirt over it and Red Sox socks....She was conflicted :)

B's are still her #1 but she goes to Sharks games because she lives out there and has always liked Big Joe (and misses going to games in Boston).

My away game this year is Toronto. I have always wanted to go there so we are going in Dec. It is very expensive to get tickets. The tickets are in the Loge about 12 rows up and cost more than tickets in Prague on the glass :amazed:

I am looking forward to seeing the Hockey Hall of Fame too.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I don't think so. I did go there in 2012.

My daughter flew home for the Sharks game here last week. She had a Sharks t-shirt on...her B's sweatshirt over it and Red Sox socks....She was conflicted :)

B's are still her #1 but she goes to Sharks games because she lives out there and has always liked Big Joe (and misses going to games in Boston).

My away game this year is Toronto. I have always wanted to go there so we are going in Dec. It is very expensive to get tickets. The tickets are in the Loge about 12 rows up and cost more than tickets in Prague on the glass :amazed:

I am looking forward to seeing the Hockey Hall of Fame too.

*Crosses Toronto off of hockey bucket list* :eek:

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
Kessel and Burrows just fought. Not much of a fight but still. I think that game is about to get chippy. Its on NHL network.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad