GDT: 11/2: Aint No Party Like a Boston Party! 7pm ET: NESN, 98.5 FM

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Four rows up from the ice to the right of the Islanders bench a few sections. I almost bought seats like yours right next to the bench but I decided against it at the last minute haha

Mine were only 35 and they are pretty close to the front row. Living out here has its advantages sometimes...

Brooklyn is still technically on Long Island

Have fun all you fine folks in attendance. :handclap:

Go :bruinss!

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I saw on the Islanders board that somebody bought tickets for $9.50.

That might buy you a beer at TD Garden.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
@NHLBruins: Looks like Chad Johnson vs Kevin Poulin in nets. #NYIslanders Head Coach confirmed Poulin; Johnson first off at #NHLBruins AM skate ^CS

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston

Words cannot express my jealousy. It's not like the Islanders suck, either, they're a good team... Why did we have to win the Cup!?! :sarcasm:

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
@NHLBruins: Looks like Chad Johnson vs Kevin Poulin in nets. #NYIslanders Head Coach confirmed Poulin; Johnson first off at #NHLBruins AM skate ^CS

This does not surprise me and a good decision by Julien as far as goalie management goes.

Any word on Boychuk?

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
I'm glad to see Rask getting the night off. I suspect he'll be getting a heavy work load this season and he hasn't been a starter in a full 82 game season so every night off will be a blessing in the long term.

I hope the boys are able to come out and play well. 3rd game in 4 nights against a lesser team that has some serious firepower up front has the makings of a letdown. Hopefully they can build on a strong 40 minutes from Thursday and carry it through to tonight.

mattbnh

Apr 26, 2004
New Hampster
Have you ever heard a Brooklynite describe themselves as being from Long Island because it's geographically part of the same land mass? Wait...how about the "New York Technical Islanders" ;)

Well, NYC is an island too - Manhattan. Still, kinda lame. They should get serious and move the team to Fiji.

nycbruins*

Brooklyn is not Long Island. If we only used landmass borders geography would be so easy

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada

Let's get another W... Expecting Johnson to start. Expecting Vanek to pot 5.

Should be an awesome day. Head into the best city in the World to see the best baseball team in the World early, stay there for the day, then come home to this. Should be pretty good. :)

This is going to be in my girlfriend's head all weekend. Thanks for reminding me about this, about to haunt her with it :handclap::sarcasm:

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007

I just bought two beers here at the game, 9.50 a pop. I think tickets were 20...bought me a while back.

Hotel and everything is still cheaper than a night in Boston :laugh:

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Spent all morning at Fenway and following the parade route:yo::yo::yo:
"This is our ducking city"--newspaper headline:laugh:

Hope the B's come out strong tonight--not sure I can stay alert for a one shot 1st period like the last one...although they found way to win!!!
Here we go Bruins, Here we go:handclap::handclap:

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
From the Isles, good luck boys with no injuries.

Also as a Yankees fan, congrats on the WS. Amazing to me how often in sports a city wins a championship after the city suffers a tragedy. It is uncanny and becoming common enough to not be coincidental.

Cheers.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
I'm tuning in to MSG tonight instead of NESN. Butch Goring is just too good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad