GDT: 11/19 7 PM - Game 18 - Can the Bruins tame the Wild? - NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
C.Miller back in. Like the lines for tonight and the D pairings are looking much better without K.Miller...

Brad Marchand – Patrice Bergeron – Jimmy Hayes
Frank Vatrano – David Krejci – Loui Eriksson
Matt Beleskey – Ryan Spooner – Brett Connolly
Zac Rinaldo – Joonas Kemppainen – Tyler Randell

Zdeno Chara – Zach Trotman
Dennis Seidenberg – Colin Miller
Torey Krug – Adam McQuaid

Jonas Gustavsson
Tuukka Rask

http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/preview?id=2015020278&navid=nhl:topheads

Tampbear

Apr 10, 2015
Tampa
I have to say this is what bothers me the most about Spooner. He has been told often enough what is expected of him yet it just doesn't seem to have made much of an impression on him, until now. Does he really think he's so good he doesn't have to listen??? I mean we're not talking Connor McDavid here....

Sometimes you need trial by fire to appreciate where you are at. Spooner has never in his life struggled like he is right now, and it's more obvious with the team's defensive shortcomings. I liken it to my own experiences going to school for engineering, I've never had to put effort in math to do well but I've had to rebuild my study habits to get by, something that takes struggling to fully understand.

Tampbear

Apr 10, 2015
Tampa
C.Miller back in. Like the lines for tonight and the D pairings are looking much better without K.Miller...

Jonas Gustavsson
Tuukka Rask

If we don't look better with that lineup I'll start worrying. I hope that is what we settle on for a little while. Aside from Pasta to Vetrano and Vetrano to Rinaldo when Pasta returns.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
253345-130913-blob-fish.jpg

Maybe then, we need the return of the fish.

Couldn't hurt.

Why are we skipping so many practices these days?

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Bringing customer to game tonight, hope the "good" B's show up. Glad that C Mill is back in the lineup, although I would prefer him with Chara and Trotman with Sides...

Baby Steps...

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005

Jonas Gustavsson
Tuukka Rask

i like gus in net too.
too bad vatrano cant play the off wing.
Id love him with bergie and marsh.
also would like to try him on the PK

Stone Clode

Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA
Bringing customer to game tonight, hope the "good" B's show up. Glad that C Mill is back in the lineup, although I would prefer him with Chara and Trotman with Sides...

Baby Steps...

Heh, I was supposed to go to this game tonight, would have stopped by and said hi. And then the bills all decided to come this week and I couldn't afford it. :laugh:

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
I got a leak of the new Adele album, so I'll have something to cry to if we lose

Who the **** knows at this point. Maybe we win, maybe we suck bad.

I'm just going to set my sight on not blowing a lead. We may never have one, but at least the means we didn't blow one.

Go Bs.

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
So K. Miller is out. Will be good to see the good Miller back into the lineup.

Still not too confident about the Bruins winning tonight. We always struggle against Minny at home.

Nothing like a fresh tasting ale compared to the expired one we all had to endure the last few games......I could just hear the clear popping sound of the C.Miller ale tonight and how much smoother it will flow too on the rocks.....:laugh:

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Couldn't hurt.

Why are we skipping so many practices these days?

I finally put something together. I was wondering about why we were skipping so many AM practices, and simultaneously wondering if all the new babies (off the top of my head, Krejci, Bergeron, and Rask all have kids under 19 months, with Krejci and Bergeron's being brand new) were affecting things like sleeping patterns.

Perhaps the two things are related? No required morning skates because all the dads are tuckered out?

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I guess, if its not broken there is no need to fix it.....:laugh::sarcasm:

I finally put something together. I was wondering about why we were skipping so many AM practices, and simultaneously wondering if all the new babies (off the top of my head, Krejci, Bergeron, and Rask all have kids under 19 months, with Krejci and Bergeron's being brand new) were affecting things like sleeping patterns.

Perhaps the two things are related? No required morning skates because all the dads are tuckered out?

I just don't get it, it's not like the team has earned it or doesn't have things to fix on their game.

But I do like seeing Rask working extra.

We didn't practice on the San Jose day and the game was a nightmare and the start was awful.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah

Lots more teams starting to skip morning day of game skates, saving energy for when it matters....so far not doing much for the Bruins....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad