DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
a3e1d7c18ba896ddc8c7a9e58d1a6ed2.gif

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Totally undeserved lead. But St. Louis is playing like champions out there.

I don't know what about it was undeserved. I mean we looked like total ass for like the first 8 minutes there but a goal is a goal is a goal is a goal right now. Kucherov must've turned it over like 4 times, Stamkos was invisible and Johnson is trying like hell but no one else is keeping up with him. The goal itself is the lone thing we did right lol

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
They did control puck more, but Bolts had more chances to score. So it deserved.
Umm its totally deserved. It wasn't like it was some fluke bounce.
I am talking about the complete cathartic play out there. That one play we got lucky. They keep playing like they are, St. Louis will break out in the second and we will be flat footed until the 5 minutes of game.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
They did control puck more, but Bolts had more chances to score. So it deserved.
I agree with you.
For sure the Blues are a good team but, till now, they only have a good control of the puck.
Thy're producing much noise but no amazing scoring chances.

Reactions: Hint1k

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I don't know what about it was undeserved. I mean we looked like total ass for like the first 8 minutes there but a goal is a goal is a goal is a goal right now. Kucherov must've turned it over like 4 times, Stamkos was invisible and Johnson is trying like hell but no one else is keeping up with him. The goal itself is the lone thing we did right lol
That's my point. As a whole, we shouldn't be up a goal and yet here we are. We countered the one mistake that St. Louis made. St. Louis hasn't converted on the 17 minutes of piss poor play we have totaled right now.

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019
Joseph is NOT a top six forward. If we want Stammer to show up 5on5 we gotta stop putting mediocre players on his wings.

Reactions: berlin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad