scM1SnC.png

AI9GaYN.png

3ERdXAA.png

luUOnes.png

ix4cPEf.png

ynFliCi.png

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
With the Lightning 83 games. 18 goals. 22 assists. 40 points. He’s gone from the most overrated guy on the Lightning to an under appreciated depth player.
Pretty disingenuous statement considering the majority of his points came in the season we traded him for Bishop in 2012-2013. Not including that season which was 6 seasons ago now,

48 Games - 9G, 7A, 16P.

He isn't underappreciated, he provides exactly what we expect a depth player to step in a produce. In 2017-2018 he played the most games he has ever played for the Bolts at 36 games, he produced 12 points.

Reactions: The Macho Man

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Conacher on the Palat - Stamkos line would be an underrated move. Conacher can play on that line and offer quite of bit speed and good degree of battle. Verhaege looks a bit lost on that line.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Can anyone confirm if Conacher will be dressing tonight in St. Louis? My 11 year old plays ice hockey and is also a Type 1 Diabetic. If Cory is dressing, I am going to upgrade his seats to behind the Lightning bench, because obviously, he admires Cory a great deal. Thx
Unfortunately, we're not sure. (I'll get on the team for this)

It doesn't seem like he's playing, but TB is hard to read in to.

Reactions: Scott Eskridge

hey we won a cup
Feb 16, 2017
St. Louis
Can anyone confirm if Conacher will be dressing tonight in St. Louis? My 11 year old plays ice hockey and is also a Type 1 Diabetic. If Cory is playing, I am going to upgrade his seats to behind the Lightning bench, because obviously, he admires Cory a great deal. Thx
Was just browsing through and seen this comment. I'm also a Type 1 Diabetic. I actually didn't know of any other active players with it besides Domi. It was one of the reasons I steered away from playing the game (im a pansy ahahah). I commend your son and his love for the game.

Reactions: Scott Eskridge

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
Pretty disingenuous statement considering the majority of his points came in the season we traded him for Bishop in 2012-2013. Not including that season which was 6 seasons ago now,

48 Games - 9G, 7A, 16P.

He isn't underappreciated, he provides exactly what we expect a depth player to step in a produce. In 2017-2018 he played the most games he has ever played for the Bolts at 36 games, he produced 12 points.
What’s your point. Yes he is a written off player to many on the forum. No big deal I am just stating he has worth.

Scott Eskridge

Nov 19, 2019
Was just browsing through and seen this comment. I'm also a Type 1 Diabetic. I actually didn't know of any other active players with it besides Domi. It was one of the reasons I steered away from playing the game (im a pansy ahahah). I commend your son and his love for the game.

I don’t wanna hijack the GDT, but Domi just released a book titled “No Days Off” and it comes highly recommend.
Also, check out the Wild center Luke Kunin. He is a Type 1 player who grew up playing youth hockey for the Falcons out of Chesterfield, MO.
LGB!

Reactions: Default

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad