GDT: 11/19/15 - 7:30PM EDT - New York Rangers VS Tampa Bay

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'm glad Tampa is using their legs when they have a 4on4 with more open ice.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
shuuuuster.... coast to coast.. and a weak wrister... (ah, it's a start)

I'll take it.

edit: If he goes bar down there I go ****ing ballistic off the walls laughter. I mean - it didn't happen, but if it did... wow.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
It's really been settling over me the last few days that Stamkos really won't be with this team next year. The way he's playing is just making it impossible to keep him at any sort of premium pricetag. I don't know if he's living up to his current salary anymore.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
For the love of God I cannot take the officiating anymore. Just how the **** is anyone supposed to defend a breakaway anymore? Boyle and whats his name mix it up for 4 seconds. Big freaking deal. Now it's a damn matching minor.

I swear to God in just a few more years basketball is going to be more physical than hockey and have more actual fights than the the NHL.

Once they've sucked it dry, the NHL will introduce violence to float their ratings again.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
It's really been settling over me the last few days that Stamkos really won't be with this team next year. The way he's playing is just making it impossible to keep him at any sort of premium pricetag. I don't know if he's living up to his current salary anymore.

Yeah I agree, I might be the only one but I feel that if he wants a 10+ million deal then he should have at least won one game alone for us by scoring more than one goal, and sure his linemates have been a bit up and down I don't think you can use it as an excuse, he just haven't created many chances on his own and if he wants to play center he should be able to be a bit of a playmaker as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad