GDT: 11/19/15 - 7:30PM EDT - New York Rangers VS Tampa Bay

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Very doing very well with a depleted lineup against the hottest team in the NHL. We're not just clinging on to the lead but we're making good plays. Hopefully they continue like this in the third too.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
What ahl call up would you guys like to see stay up full time for good ?

I don't feel that any of them are really ready and that it would be better for them to play a lot in the AHL rather than be a healthy scratch here, that being said I like the way Vermin has played and if we have injuries again then I wouldn't mind seeing him get called up again.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011

Of the ones up now? None honestly. No slight to them, but I don't think any have the skill to play at this level right now.

Koekkoek and Nesterov are a couple of call-ups I wish we'd make.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
We've had a few quasi oddman rushes. I really can't complain about this one. There've been about half a dozen times we've tried to sneak guys behind the D, something that has been missing from our game until tonight. Whatever the case, it looks a lot more like Lightning hockey than what we've seen for the first 20 games. We're playing good D, but not COMPLETELY terrified to trade chances when we have an advantage.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
I don't feel that any of them are really ready and that it would be better for them to play a lot in the AHL rather than be a healthy scratch here, that being said I like the way Vermin has played and if we have injuries again then I wouldn't mind seeing him get called up again.

I'd like to see vermin stay up a while

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I'd like to see vermin stay up a while

For his first game, I think he looks really good.

Funny though: How long did it take Kuch and Drouin to crack the 1st PP unit? Now we've seen Coop use both JAM and Vermin.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

No one that's here, but Vermin has looked good. If I could, I'd send Witkowski back and call up Koekkoek. The edge Witkowski brings is nice but he's not quick enough mentally and physically to compete at this level.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
For his first game, I think he looks really good.

Funny though: How long did it take Kuch and Drouin to crack the 1st PP unit? Now we've seen Coop use both JAM and Vermin.

necessity, but also take into account Vermin is 23.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Good shot by JAM. Got the rebound he was looking for. Hopped over Killer's stick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad