GDT: 11/18 Bruins vs. St. Louis Blues 7pm ET NESN, TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
who says this team sucks!

Undermanned and beat the hottest team in the NHL and maybe the best team in the NHL this year

great heart I dont care that we werw outplayed great night

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Chara out, Marchand out, down to 5 D, Krejci just back,coming off two ass beatings, and we are beating a red hot ST Loius team..... Il take it.

Rask has played well but he's not had to make insane saves......

Or do you think we are a lottery tea at this point?

If so, let the beatings begin.

If not, give it a rest.

Guess I just miss my fights! Still, granted our defense is obliterated, and Marchy/Krejci have been injured... I want to hope I can expect we play a little better than tonight! Outshot 2-1 is scary against anyone. Rask was absolutely unbelievable though, and Bartkowski had perhaps his best game in a LONG time. Soderberg-Eriksson still looking great, Bergy is Bergy, Krejci looked very good. Lucic is still playing pretty well.

Cid

Jan 9, 2007
Canada
THANK YOU, TUUKKA!

I hear crow is a dish best served cold, but I think I will take mine BBQ'd to perfection tonight! Yes, we were out played but Mr. Rask came up HUGE and stole us a victory when we really needed one! Great game from him! Also very nice to see Krejci back and looking like we have a 1st line again! GO BRUINS!

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Hey I almost got it-flip flop Bergy and Bart.

Good game by the Bruins. It wasn't pretty but they had a team game and Tuukka wanted that shut out.

SanDogBrewin

Righteous bucks!
Jan 14, 2010
On a tasty wave
twitter.com
FancyBlushingEasternglasslizard.gif

Yah Lucic that big soft forward the Bruins have!

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Rask was a vacuum tonight. Earned his pay tonight that's for sure. All concern goes to the Wolf now.

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Bart looks like he got the message that Julien sent; he has been quite good the last 2 games.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Ugly wins/good wins they're all 2 points towards the playoffs. I'll take a win any way they come. It's the ugly losses that frustrate me.

Hope Quaider is okay. It will be interesting to see what they do with Morrow.

Hope Marchand is back soon.

I hate our fourth line but having Krejci back made a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad