GDT: 11/18 Bruins vs. St. Louis Blues 7pm ET NESN, TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I had a nice GDT planned but work had other plans for me.

Looks like Krejci's back and Marchy should be in. Miller is a game time decision.

Lines will be back to normal which is very good.

Getting healthy finally.

Oshie is back for St. Louis but not sure about Inglorious Backes.

Feeling good about the game.

Hope this thread can be more positive that the other threads on here.

Go Bruins!

trudatman*

Luc/kre/gri
fra(mar)/ber/smi
kel/sod/eri
gag/cam/pai
sei/mcq
mor(mil)/ham
bar/kru
ras(sve)

aargh. that stupid capitalization issue strikes again. I'm not going to fight the formatting....

trudatman*

Alex Steen - Paul Stastny - Joakim Lindstrom
Patrik Berglund - David Backes - T.J. Oshie
Jaden Schwartz - Jori Lehtera - Vladimir Tarasenko
Steve Ott - Maxim Lapierre - Ryan Reaves
Jay Bouwmeester - Alex Pietrangelo
Carl Gunnarsson - Kevin Shattenkirk
Ian Cole - Barret Jackman
Brian Elliott (Jake Allen)

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
Alex Steen - Paul Stastny - Joakim Lindstrom
Patrik Berglund - David Backes - T.J. Oshie
Jaden Schwartz - Jori Lehtera - Vladimir Tarasenko
Jay Bouwmeester - Alex Pietrangelo
Carl Gunnarsson - Kevin Shattenkirk
Ian Cole - Barret Jackman
Brian Elliott (Jake Allen)

Boy, that looks good on paper, does it not?

Go :bruins s!!

Gitchyuasum!

member 96824

Bruins have not beaten the Blues since 2001 with Byron Dafoe in goal & PJ Axelsson scoring? Is that correct?

Thats what I read this morning. Crazy.

Hopefully they show up tonight...this STL team really doesn't have a weakness.

FONZIE

AYYYYYY!!!!
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Moved to Wisconsin
I had a nice GDT planned but work had other plans for me.

Looks like Krejci's back and Marchy should be in. Miller is a game time decision.

Lines will be back to normal which is very good.

Getting healthy finally.

Oshie is back for St. Louis but not sure about Inglorious Backes.
Feeling good about the game.

Hope this thread can be more positive that the other threads on here.

Go Bruins!

That made me chuckle :laugh:

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada

Look @ that 4th line! we counter with some soft Pie, a bunching bag and a ultra-soft, over-the-hill, injury prone, formerly skilled vet.

BlackNgold 84

Known Kellyist
Nov 21, 2011
Massachusetts

Look @ that 4th line! we counter with some soft Pie, a bunching bag and a ultra-soft, over-the-hill, injury prone, formerly skilled vet.

Besides Reaves those are two turtling puds. Campbell will fight Ott maybe.. hopefully doesn't get dropped or blooddy.. and thats that. Robins is apparently injured so you can't even bring him up. Sucks but just gonna have to deal with it I guess.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
As long as I see a full 60 minute effort and intensity out there, I'll be happy with any outcome. We generally can't beat the Blues in the regular season with a fully healthy line-up, hard to ask for a victory with what we have now. Tuukka's going to have to be perfect to get 2 points.

Maybe the Blues tough, physical style will bring out the best in the Bs. Just want to see all the cards on the table.

Danton Heineken

Howard Potts
Mar 11, 2007
Fall River

I predict you will have 70-80% of the Ryan Reaves posts in this thread, and if it's a loss, you'll make a 1000-word thread about how the Bruins need Ryan Reaves and about how the entire franchise is a disgrace.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Besides Reaves those are two turtling puds. Campbell will fight Ott maybe.. hopefully doesn't get dropped or blooddy.. and thats that. Robins is apparently injured so you can't even bring him up. Sucks but just gonna have to deal with it I guess.

Campbell will fight anyone-he just can't win.
I hate our current 4th line.
I love Paille and even like Campbell (I just don't think he's all that effective now) and Gagne just isn't a fourth line guy.

Not sure what to expect-if anything this season's team is the very definition of Jekyll and Hyde-should be a good game depending on which one shows up and if they stick around for all three periods.

I love Oshie though-he's a player I would love to see playing for Boston. Think St Louis would trade? We have the amazing Caron, Bart and 2 seconds.

BlackNgold 84

Known Kellyist
Nov 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Campbell will fight anyone-he just can't win.
I hate our current 4th line.
I love Paille and even like Campbell (I just don't think he's all that effective now) and Gagne just isn't a fourth line guy.

Not sure what to expect-if anything this season's team is the very definition of Jekyll and Hyde-should be a good game depending on which one shows up and if they stick around for all three periods.

I love Oshie though-he's a player I would love to see playing for Boston. Think St Louis would trade? We have the amazing Caron, Bart and 2 seconds.

I love a lot of players on the Blues.. pretty much everyone besides Ott and Lapierre.. I wish are 4th line was tougher for sure.. But I see it being a wash as long if Ott who will probably skate around being a ****** and he's dealt with. Campbell is not an idiot.. he ain't gonna go with Reaves.. or at least i hope he's not.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
First game for me in almost 3 weeks. Looking forward to being back.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

there was a time when this would be the line that would jump start the Bruins; now I just hope we dont get hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad