Not open for further replies.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Should be a goal. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

eh ,maybe not. too far out.

CJDolan

Sep 17, 2012
Back to the Subban debate, screw the PP, even if we DO lose, screw the two points. The Bruins are literally being laughed at right now -- that is terrible.

Edit: I see many of our fans are converting to softness like our team. :shakehead:

When Bruins fans become anti-emotion, anti-fighting, fighting is not long for our beloved sport.

Its not converting to softness. It's picking your spots and knowing when a fight may hurt your team more than it helps.

What do the Bruins gain if Lucic fights him there? We are up 2-0 to a top team in the league. No need to wake them up even more. Let TJ Oshie laugh all he wants. He's done next to nothing tonight and his team is being shut out.

Also, I find it funny that you think Lucic has become soft, yet neither Subban or Oshie did anything other than crosscheck/talk ****. Once a player sacks up and fights Lucic, then you can say nobody is scared of him.

You can now go back to eating your raw steaks and crushing beer cans over your head so you can feel like a ****ing badass. The rest of us have hockey to watch.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I'm really nervous-I want Rask to get the SO and very badly want to see them finish well.

And finally In The last two minutes we get a PP.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
We have been heavily outplayed tonight. Let's see if we can hang on. A few good spurts of play from the 2nd period on, but no, it hasn't been that good of a game. Lucky our 4th line didn't give one up there!

Chara out, Marchand out, down to 5 D, Krejci just back,coming off two ass beatings, and we are beating a red hot ST Loius team..... Il take it.

Rask has played well but he's not had to make insane saves......

Or do you think we are a lottery tea at this point?

If so, let the beatings begin.

If not, give it a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad