GDT: 11/18: Boston Bruins @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7PM ET - NESN, 100.7 WZLX FM

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Carolina Hurricanes have some cry baby announcers. Yes the refs were the reason why the Hurricanes lost. Wait the Hurricanes were on the PP 4 times and still lost 4-1.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Well see that's the thing. All you can do is wonder, and use your imagination. Never know what's gonna come out of that man's mouth next :laugh:

He knows hockey though . I miss him and Brick when someone else is calling the game.

He's pretty creative and funny with some of the stuff he comes up with :laugh:

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Caron had a rough start, but a solid final 8 or 9 shifts. If I'm Paille though, I'd be pretty discouraged by the fact Caron got the promotion to the top-6 (even if it was only temporary).

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
im cracking up at my twitter feed everybody jokingly making fun of Lucic for the ENG's

that was a solid game from what I saw. missed the first two periods. but pretty dominant in the third except for that one long shift where they were stuck in their own end

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
only got to watch the last 5 minutes or so of the game; but never saw Marchand; did he play tonight?? not being sarcastic or anything!

from what I gathered he was demoted to 4th line duties due to repeated turnovers :(

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
im cracking up at my twitter feed everybody jokingly making fun of Lucic for the ENG's

that was a solid game from what I saw. missed the first two periods. but pretty dominant in the third except for that one long shift where they were stuck in their own end

They had an outstanding first, iffy second (had to kill some penalties), and a good third.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

What were they specifically complaining about?

Complained about Boychuk goal saying Lucic should have got some penalty
Complained that Lucic tripped someone before the EN

Did some dumb speech about how the NHL has the best refs in the world and blah blah blah

basically blamed the refs for the loss IMO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad