Status
Not open for further replies.

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
bolland would be a great actor with all that experience of different characters

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
JJ with another apple, a lot of experts saying "we overpaid" our FA's this year. Honestly they've all been good minus Bolland. I raise my glass to them so far. I really wish some of that would rub off on Huberdeau. Solid period and Lu remains cool as they come. We need that next goal!!

RCDeltaFixer

Mar 15, 2014
Personally it should look like this...

Upshall-Barkov-Pirri
Huby-Bjustad-Boyes
Hayes-Trocheck-Jussi
Bergy-Mack-Kop/Thorton

:handclap:

These look great. Except you're missing Bolland who will be back very soon. Honestly I think Tro is NHL ready after seeing that setup, but I don't know how Gallant can justify not playing Bolland. He's one of Dale's old Chicago boys, and nothing can change that. Its a nice problem to have though.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
JJ with another apple, a lot of "experts saying we overpaid", I raise my glass to him so far. I really wish some of that would rub off on Huberdeau. Solid period and Lu remains cool as they come. We need that next goal!!

Yeah definitely agree. Hell he stepped in as an emergency center for a couple games and was pretty good there. Very happy with him.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I got a feeling Flash is gonna be dealt for a pick this weekend

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
Trocheck proving he belongs.

He's been very good since his call up.

Jokinen playing well. Just hope he's not reunited with Barkov!

Agreed. Jokinen has looked pretty good. Its weird how bad JJ and Barky play together. They're both like + magnets that dont go together. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad