GDT: 11/14/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Anaheim VS Tampa Bay

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
we play these guys next week I have to say it might get ugly after all the nonsense tonight.

under ten seconds you run the goaltender who does that down four goals I mean jeez

GREAT WIN BOYS WANTED A SHUT OUT BUT HAD THE DIFFERENCE RIGHT THE 4 point difference lol:)

Like this. There was no way that Duck player could've stopped. And they're complaining that it's ********.

I get what you're saying here. I also get he couldnt have stopped.

Though earlier in year sustr took a shot at end of game when shouldnt. This play shoudnt happen that late he could have pulled off etc..

To me that is BS and if I am cooper we start next game by dropping gloves and we continue to play that way against these guys till stuff like that stops.

I protect my goalies always. I dont care im old school someone would get beat down for that honestly one of their stars if need be so it doesnt happen again.

Situation down four you dont hit the other teams goalie. Thats why you have crombeens etc.. in NHL. If I had been on ice that kids head would be off. I would take the day penalty I cant stand stuff like that.

Seen too many times a goalie out a month from plays exactly like that late in games no reason for it etc.. Lucky bishop is not injured at least hope hes not.

Last edited:

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
Well...that 3rd period has me much more relaxed than the 3rd of the Montreal game. Not really much to say.

Great win though. Regardless of who is missing, Anaheim is a good team. We'll see them again in 8 days.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Good game Bish, although he didn't have a ton of work. Nice to give him a night off for once where he didn't have to bail the team out.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Very structured game tonight. Ducks played like ****, looked nothing but slow and disinterested. Hiller < Bishop. Gudas gives precisely zero ****s who he's hitting. The ducks forwards were bouncing off of us all night thanks to some timely reverse hits. Connolly, Flip and Panik had great ones.

Tough stretch coming up here. These next few games are going to be brutal tests of the belief and trust in the structure and the way this team will have to play to get points. Not impossible, hoping for .500 record on the road trip and healthy players when we get back. Make it to December healthy (as possible) and bank some serious points then if possible.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
We are not going to agree. I RESPECT your opinion. I think our guys are great.
Great win. Have a good night.

Ha. I respect your's as well, and I love our guys. I think RP is one of the best in the league, when he's not acting like he did tonight.

But we aren't going to agree ;) Good night my friend.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
I am looking forward to the rematch next week. Hope their guys are over the flu by then so we can see how we really match up. (And to see what innovative excuses they can create if we win again))

Phantom cam = new fox puck
Gimmicky and just a phase (I hope)

Good solid win. I think it is safe to say the cooper effect is in full motion.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Look, I undertand that they're Tampa's announcers. But show a little more calm and professional tact when something doesn't go your team's way. Like most announcers in the league. Like I said, this isn't typical of RP, but I do expect him to show a little more restraint, like usual. It's nice to see the homer come out every once in a while, but to show Jack Edwards homerism, "Lightning Can Do No Wrong", is a little too much for me.

The Ducks commentary was phenomenal tonight. It really jumped out at me. I watch a lot of opponents' commentary teams (Chief annoys me -- I pretty much think he doesn't know hockey and might have a drinking problem). Anaheim's has been awesome. I learned stuff about our own team I never knew.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
I've never been too impressed by the Ducks crew, but I agree that the Sun Sports feed usually isn't the most insightful of broadcasts.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Would really have liked to see us stand up for Panik and Bishop. We seemed a bit disinterested once the game was out of reach. But I hate to see our goalie and possible MVP get smacked in the face like that without at least someone giving the guy a good facewash.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad