Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
In the biggest statement game so far this season

WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN

4-0 bolts yep you heard it here first!! We are not just gonna win we are going to shut down the highest scoring team in NHL.

Come again when can stay longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
No more Stamkos in the stats section. :(

Anaheim is having a lot of injuries too right now: Fasth, Belesky, Souray, Silfverberg and Koivu are all on IR, Hiller, Palmieri and Getzlaf are ill/questionable for tonight's game.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
This is gonna be a tough one. 3 games in 4 nights, and maybe a comedown from the emotional high in Montreal. Travel all over the place. Pretty good timing for the best team in the league to come to town.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
God, I hope so. We need him. Maybe being back in Tampa will help jog his memory. I gotta wonder if the injured foot is worse than he let on.
:shakehead

I don't think it's the foot. He played fine directly after the injury.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
*ding* *ding*
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, welcome to today's main event. This contest is a title match and is for Leauge Supremacy of the NHL!

Introducing first in the Western corner from Anihiem California with a record of 15 wins, 4 losses, and an Overtime loss, they are the Western Confrence and current NHL leaders with 31 points, the Ducks!

And in the East corner, the challenger from Tampa Florida, with a record of 13 wins and 5 losses they are the current Eastern Confrence leaders with 26 points, and they have the home town advantage for this battle, the Lightning!

And now for the thousands in attendance, and the millions watching at home around the world...LETS GET READY TO PANIK!!

panik_button1.jpg

Go Lightning :bolts

Necropolis

Jan 18, 2013
Hopefully Gudas will teach that jackass Selänne how to behave. :shakehead

4-1 Tampa

Goals from Hedman and Connolly (hat trick)

Beauchemin scores Anaheim's only goal

NHLeitner

Jan 2, 2013
Carolina
So in the upcoming games section I saw that back-to-back away games at San Jose and Anaheim and I'm not going to lie, I whimpered a little bit....

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Unfortunately, this is where the wheels may come off a little bit. Some of the Western's best being played in the next week. We could easily loose all of these games. Anaheim is an amazing team, and I don't think we will be able to compete right now.

3-1 Anaheim. The one may be 1 too many for us. This is a really good team.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Hopefully Gudas will teach that jackass Selänne how to behave. :shakehead

4-1 Tampa

Goals from Hedman and Connolly (hat trick)

Beauchemin scores Anaheim's only goal

Can't tell you how much I would love this.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Anaheim has had a lot of flu the last few days on top of the injuries. Hiller had it day of Florida game, Winnik had it yesterday, Perry has it today.

Getzlaf probably won't play because of his upper body injury (at least in BB's words yesterday), and Perry probably isn't going because of the flu considering Palms didn't play v Florida when he had the same thing on gameday.

I think you guys have this, our depth is already at the limit because of all the injuries, now they are getting sick as well :laugh:. Good luck tonight anyway.

EDIT: Eric Stephens ‏@icemancometh 1m
BB basically said Perry is a big 'ol question mark for tonight. Getzlaf will not play and questionable for tomorrow at Carolina.

Last edited:

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Anaheim has had a lot of flu the last few days on top of the injuries. Hiller had it day of Florida game, Winnik had it yesterday, Perry has it today.

Getzlaf probably won't play because of his upper body injury (at least in BB's words yesterday), and Perry probably isn't going because of the flu considering Palms didn't play v Florida when he had the same thing on gameday.

I think you guys have this, our depth is already at the limit because of all the injuries, now they are getting sick as well :laugh:. Good luck tonight anyway.

EDIT: Eric Stephens ‏@icemancometh 1m
BB basically said Perry is a big 'ol question mark for tonight. Getzlaf will not play and questionable for tomorrow at Carolina.

Can't say I'll miss Perry if he's out tonight. I actually don't mind Getzlaf, I enjoy watching him play but I'm happy he's out tonight.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
No more Stamkos in the stats section. :(

Anaheim is having a lot of injuries too right now: Fasth, Belesky, Souray, Silfverberg and Koivu are all on IR, Hiller, Palmieri and Getzlaf are ill/questionable for tonight's game.

Perry is questionable, too. Friggin flu.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
What kind of game do the Ducks play? Are they tough team (Boston), fast team (Red Wings), solid possession two-way play (Blackhawks)...I'm not so familiar with their team's strength. What are the expectations for what kind of game this is going to be for the Bolts? Are they solid on the boards, big on the forward lines?

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
What kind of game do the Ducks play? Are they tough team (Boston), fast team (Red Wings), solid possession two-way play (Blackhawks)...I'm not so familiar with their team's strength. What are the expectations for what kind of game this is going to be for the Bolts? Are they solid on the boards, big on the forward lines?

Well, when healthy, they play a puck possession game that relies on quick puck movement. Lots of short passes. The blue line has been surprisingly good at encouraging this. There is a lot of mobility back there, with the ability to get the puck to the forwards in flight.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Looks like Korobov's sitting again. I'm itching to see him play. I like rewarding Barbs though. I thought he was excellent in Montreal.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
This game doesn't look as interesting as it did last week. No Stamkos, Getzlaf or Perry and St. Louis not playing his best. Should be low scoring with two good goaltenders. Lets see who's role players and kids step up.

3-2 Lightning goals by Connolly, Thompson and Panik.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad