GDT: 11/14/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Anaheim VS Tampa Bay

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Scott Niedermayer with a huge night. 1G 4A in a 5-0 Anaheim win. Giguere with the SO

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Well, when healthy, they play a puck possession game that relies on quick puck movement. Lots of short passes. The blue line has been surprisingly good at encouraging this. There is a lot of mobility back there, with the ability to get the puck to the forwards in flight.

Lightning plays extremely well against this kind of team. The big forward teams that dominate the boards and beat us up are of most concern in this early season.

4 - 2 Lightning. Goals from Killer, Panik, and Purcell. Open netter to close it out by Crombeen.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Lightning plays extremely well against this kind of team. The big forward teams that dominate the boards and beat us up are of most concern in this early season.

4 - 2 Lightning. Goals from Killer, Panik, and Purcell. Open netter to close it out by Crombeen.

Chicago did a number on us, except Bishop.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006

That's where the Getzlaf line comes in. Or, at least, would. :/

I don't know what to expect from the team tonight. Considering the loss of personnel(I'm not going to *****, because you've got your own injuries to deal with), I wouldn't be surprised to see a more basic game from them. If I had to guess, I'd say the team will just try to grind out a win tonight.

PhoenyX

Dec 13, 2009
Toronto
You guys are going to kill us tonight. We're a totally different team without Getzlaf, I don't even want to how bad our offence is going to be without Perry as well. I'm hoping for a 3 point game tonight since the Lightning are one of my favourite Eastern teams. Good luck tonight!

And I hope Stamkos makes a speedy recovery.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I'll feel pretty good if Connolly scores tonight. Or gets some looks.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Has anyone noticed how the hockey world acts like Steven Stamkos died when he hit that post?

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Has anyone noticed how the hockey world acts like Steven Stamkos died when he hit that post?

Honestly, I love the way the people here on HF and the hockey world in general reacted when he went down. That's when you know you have a special player.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
ITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LETSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Am sorry that anaheim is not at full strength just kidding we got some luck there :)

Now stop teemu from getting 6 points and we can win this haha.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
I'd love to see Connolly start producing. His overall game's been fine, but now that he's been with Marty, time to start scoring.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->