GDT: 11/13/2013 - Minnesota Wild vs Toronto Maple Leafs - 6:30 PM - FSN+/TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
Anyone else loving Nino's agitative side to his game? He seems to be chirping to opponents in every shift and they seem to target him after that :laugh:

I love it. Guy's always in someone's face and doesn't back down. Also always drives the net with intent and purpose. He's playing with an edge and fiery passion that is great to watch.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
I love it. Guy's always in someone's face and doesn't back down. Also always drives the net with intent and purpose. He's playing with an edge and fiery passion that is great to watch.

He's like Cal Clutterbuck but with a better shot and size.

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com
So apparently, Brodziak tried to challenge Kadri to a fight but he wouldn't? Well, it's not surprising considering Kadri didn't even want to fight Chay Genoway (yes, you heard it right) in the AHL last season.

AJ Thelen

Nov 19, 2010
Pontypandy
So apparently, Brodziak tried to challenge Kadri to a fight but he wouldn't? Well, it's not surprising considering Kadri didn't even want to fight Chay Genoway (yes, you heard it right) in the AHL last season.

the chicken sound is at 100 db.

"Bakk-baaaaaaaakk"

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I hope they implement coaching fines and suspensions, because you just know damn well Carlyle was the one who told him to go out and be a dick all night.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
I'm pretty satisfied with that suspension length. Not sure it will stop him from doing it again, but it's a start.

I hope they implement coaching fines and suspensions, because you just know damn well Carlyle was the one who told him to go out and be a dick all night.

I find that my hatred for the Ducks is slowly fading away and that it was Carlyle, specifically, that I should've hated all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad