GDT: 11/13/2013 - Minnesota Wild vs Toronto Maple Leafs - 6:30 PM - FSN+/TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
Personally, I hate all manners of talking about player suspensions (and how many games they will/should/do get). It's tiresome and boring...

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Yeah some of the people over there are a special breed. It doesn't help that, although Shanahan did suspend him, he's still a clown with no idea what he's talking about. Would have liked him to set a better precedent with games and maybe not dismiss the elbow like he did. Whatever though, at least Kadri got something and we can move on.

LordFletcher

Jun 18, 2012
Tonka-Wayzata, MN
I think I am still more mad with Randy Carlyle than anyone at this point.

He has always been scum and shows no class. This was just as much on him as it was on Kadri I feel. No coach has had more questionable play for the last few years that I can remember. He preaches his team to play overly physical with no discipline in house.

I have nothing against the Leafs except for Carlyle and now Kadri. Both can F off and next year I hope we remember this and make him pay the toll.

Still waiting to get Taylor Hall back... I don't see that happening

El Nino22

Nov 19, 2010
I think I am still more mad with Randy Carlyle than anyone at this point.

He has always been scum and shows no class. This was just as much on him as it was on Kadri I feel. No coach has had more questionable play for the last few years that I can remember. He preaches his team to play overly physical with no discipline in house.

I have nothing against the Leafs except for Carlyle and now Kadri. Both can F off and next year I hope we remember this and make him pay the toll.

Still waiting to get Taylor Hall back... I don't see that happening

Yeah Hall won't be happening anymore. I think Carlyle is trash as well. Ran the same BS with Ducks. It's pretty embarrassing however that Pominville is the one challanging Kadri when Stoner is on the ice. I could understand the Backstrom hit when the second line and Suter-Brodin were out there, but my god someone has to stand up and challenge these guys. Stoner needs to jump in when thats our future getting drilled in the head by a guy who wants to run around because he thinks he's tough playing for the Leafs.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
I thought about that too. Carlyle's teams always play on the edge of the rules. Not just physical play, but interference and hooks and holds and what not. Frankly, you get away with it so often that it's worth taking those penalties much of the time because the refs can't always call it. That's why I like Suter so much, he does those little holds and picks and almost never gets caught, but it's so effective.

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
I was hoping for 5 games after that, but whatever. Hopefully the Leafs lose all 3 games he's out.

I agree with the Carlyle comments so far. His teams play over the line. He basically gooned his way to a cup with the Ducks, and he's trying to do the same thing now. IMO he should be reprimanded for his garbage.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
The Toronto media is really biased. I would love to See what they would say if this happened to bernier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad