GDT: 11/12/15 - 7:30PM EDT - Calgary VS Tampa Bay

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
you could have stopped there in bolded

i for one love this line and would love drej cally tyjo as the second

i really thought all the struggling id see drouin stamkos clutch at this point

tyjo and kucherov that play changed everything though they are gonna get hot again so unsure if we will get to see ugly stammer kuch anytime soon lol

Yeah have to think out of the box but also go to things that worked like Pallahan, throw Johnson with them instead of Flip that line will catch fire, and who the hell is going to score against our 3 best two way forwards? Damn that line will be sexy. Then Kucherov with Stamkos, what could go wrong? lol. That is the ultimate combo right there, and if Stamkos does not get going, then all is lost, move his ass. lol.

Yeah. If we're breaking up TKO, why not really break it up?

17-91-86
27-9-24

Yeah those look good, and I've been impressed with Kucherov's defense lately, he has been solid so think that top line will be fine in the defensive end. As per offense, I mean Kucherov and Stamkos, that is magic waiting to happen, then again this is Steven Stamkos we are talking about, lol.

Just makes too much sense to have our best playmaking wings on a line with an elite goal scorer for it to actually happen. There's no straw to stir the bounces in our compete drink 110%

But remember, shaken not stired.

I would love to see those lines. Kucherov with Stamkos just sounds too good to pass up and I think that second line could be really good too. Drouin and Callahan fill up the same roles Palat and Kucherov did but will it work as well? Lets see!

It actually makes more sense. You throw our best two way RW on the 2nd line, and our top scoring RW on the top line with the elite goal scorer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad