GDT: 11/12/15 - 7:30PM EDT - Calgary VS Tampa Bay

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Oh man that sucked, Cally deserved a goal after playing so well.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
hahah wow Stamkos, got greedy and was hoping Callahan would pass to him

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Yeah under normal circumstances it is. Fortunately for Johnson the entire defense was preoccupied with Kucherov the moment the pass was made. No one expected the puck to end up back on Johnson's stick. Easy goal

The flames d-man had a stick on Johnson.. luckily he fanned the first attempt other wise that would've gone right off the defenders blade

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Sustr 2nd star of the game.

Shoot me.

He deserved it too. Probably an anomaly.

We played a pretty good game there. There were ebbs and flows. Kucherov is more and more becoming our most consistently dangerous player.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Eh - it's not like we looked good. We barely beat another bad team.

Need to see an actual good effort before I buy anything.
We looked no better or worse than the past handful of games, but hopefully tonight will help us mentally move on. Goals will help for sure.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
We looked no better or worse than the past handful of games, but hopefully tonight will help us mentally move on. Goals will help for sure.

We said this about the Carolina game, then look at what happened after, it continued. This was the worst team in goals against per game, we shouldve beaten them EASILY. It was not easy.

Funny enough, we had trouble scoring an ENG.:sarcasm:

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Take a bow Sustr. Not every night you get a star from the media.

He tied Johnson with 4 sog for the team lead.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Listening to Engblom cover for Sustrs sorry ass is pretty hard to listen to. Rick isn't buying what he's selling and I don't think Engblom even believes the ******** he's saying about Sustr. Lol. Yeah, for the 1st time in like 150 games, you played well. You managed to not give up 2 goals, try doing this every game and people will like you.

Then, maybe people will stop saying;
-you suck giraffe
-leave him at the airport
-leave him at the airport with carle

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Lol what a game. Tampa makes every teams goalie look God like.

Atleast we got the two points. According to how the team has been playing we'll loose the next two games

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I think our defense has been better this year overall. We just aren't scoring enough goals. This will come. I feel like we have been over emphasizing defense and thinking we will just get goals since we scored the most goals last year. It's still the nhl and difficult to score goals last I checked and they had found out the hard way. Good to get a win. Was a little worried about it slipping away like our past games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad