GDT: 11/12/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Montréal

thegreatgasby*

It wasn't Thompson.

He didn't slew foot Price :laugh:

We did get robbed there and you are an unbelievable homer if you don't think so.

it was thompson and i am sitted right behind tampa bench so i am only saying what the ref told your coach..

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I swear a stiff breeze blows those ****ing *****es over. Hate the Habs. Almost as bad as the Canes.

Yzlamic Preacher*

thompson clearly slewfoot price so stop it already..the ref explained to the tampa coach that he saw thompson interfere with price but did not give a penality on the play..he also tough the puck dint go in...reason the goal was recalled is simple, he told the guys in toronto if the puck when in my descion will be no goal since i saw interference on the play..

life go on stop acting like you guys got robbed of a goal good luck on the rest of the game

Is this serious? Why don't you offer us Desharnais + Leblanc + 2nd for Stamkos while your at it?

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
So... if the ref knew he would disallow the goal, why bother with the replay? Just for the sake of the clock? Because I assume he's not allowed to depend on video for the call on contact, which means he found out the puck went in, and then decided to disallow it.

I've literally never seen that before.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
thompson clearly slewfoot price so stop it already..the ref explained to the tampa coach that he saw thompson interfere with price but did not give a penality on the play..he also tough the puck dint go in...reason the goal was recalled is simple, he told the guys in toronto if the puck when in my descion will be no goal since i saw interference on the play..

life go on stop acting like you guys got robbed of a goal good luck on the rest of the game

Well since it was Johnson that was up NEAR (not in) the crease, some combination of these three things is true.

1. The ref is an idiot
2. You need a hearing aid
3. You're a ridiculous troll

I'm guessing it's #'s 1 & 3

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
it was thompson and i am sitted right behind tampa bench so i am only saying what the ref told your coach..

Well then get glasses because it was Johnson and Murray was causing contact with Price. There was no slew foot and I don't even think Thompson was on the ice. If you're right behind the Tampa bench you should be able to see #44 sitting on the bench

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Who is #9?

natethompsontampabaylightningvflorida1ydk4tginfil.jpg

Bolts265

Nov 9, 2011
Zephyrhills, FL

Thanks for stopping by see y'all later.l

thegreatgasby*

the ref told the coach that he did not think the puck went in..and that he saw accidental contact prior the ouck going in ...so that is the reason the goal was not allowed..you dont have to penalize the player on the play...and my bad if it was not thompson but johnson from where i am i tough thompson.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Well since it was Johnson that was up NEAR (not in) the crease, some combination of these three things is true.

1. The ref is an idiot
2. You need a hearing aid
3. You're a ridiculous troll

I'm guessing it's #'s 1 & 3

If you're lip reading or only hear bits of it, it's reasonable to think hearing Thompson when he really said Johnson. (I'm figuring he said Johnson).

Or maybe the ref said Thompson and meant Johnson, which is a reasonable mistake.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
the ref told the coach that he did not think the puck went in..and that he saw accidental contact prior the ouck going in ...so that is the reason the goal was not allowed..you dont have to penalize the player on the play...and my bad if it was not thompson but johnson from where i am i tough thompson.

It was an accident, give the kid a break

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Why bother going upstairs for a disallowed goal? Because that decision would have to be made on the ice, prior to going upstairs.

Steve Yzerman

A New Season Begins
Mar 11, 2013
Mississauga

At least get the facts right...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad