GDT: 11/12/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Montréal

dukeofjive

Jul 7, 2013
whistler b.c
Sorry toronto office ****ed you guys, it should be a good goal even the comentators

on the french feed dont get how its not a good goal

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
What a disgrace! Everybody in that building knows they got away with one there. Embarrassing. :laugh:

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
I can deal with the no calls on penalties. It sucks when it happens to you, but hey game speed and the Bolts have gotten a few breaks this season.

But this ****?

BTW.

Thanks Habs fans for coming in and being classy saying Bolts got screwed. No sarcasm.

Yzlamic Preacher*

Made a stop over at the Habs GDT, they are saying Johnson did clip Price but way before. So either make the call or let the goal in because of the no call.

Toronto ***** the bed hard yet again.

I apologized earlier for this game too.

newham89

Feb 11, 2010
Nottingham, UK
I thought the review system was in place to check the referees decision is correct? And that if they spot something else in the play that they missed then they can't overrule that decision? So even if Johnson did interfere with Price it shouldn't have been overturned anyway? ****ing bollocks.

Of course, I could be mistaken.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
If that's incidental contact, why doesn't the ref in the corner whistle it down right away? The ****ing fix is in. I hate playing in Montreal, get all the ****ing calls their way

thegreatgasby*

thompson clearly slewfoot price so stop it already..the ref explained to the tampa coach that he saw thompson interfere with price but did not give a penality on the play..he also tough the puck dint go in...reason the goal was recalled is simple, he told the guys in toronto if the puck when in my descion will be no goal since i saw interference on the play..

life go on stop acting like you guys got robbed of a goal good luck on the rest of the game

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
thompson clearly slewfoot price so stop it already..the ref explained to the tampa coach that he saw thompson interfere with price but did not give a penality on the play..he also tough the puck dint go in...reason the goal was recalled is simple, he told the guys in toronto if the puck when in my descion will be no goal since i saw interference on the play..

life go on stop acting like you guys got robbed of a goal good luck on the rest of the game

It wasn't Thompson.

He didn't slew foot Price :laugh:

We did get robbed there and you are an unbelievable homer if you don't think so.

newham89

Feb 11, 2010
Nottingham, UK

If you insist on coming into our GDT on our board, please ensure your facts are straight before you post.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad