GDT: 11/11/14 - 8:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Chicago

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Wrote "Yay for another shootout loss. Stamkos will miss." in the wrong thread 30 seconds before OT was over.

Yzlamic Preacher*

Congratulations Hawks, hopefully your pockets aren't empty after paying the refs.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Stammer shouldn't be in our top 3. Why not use Filppula? He scored more SO goals than anyone else for us last year.

Oh well. Good job boys.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Flip should be an automatic inclusion. Better then Callahan and sure as duck better then Stamkos.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Yeah, you knew they lost as soon as you saw Stamkos there. Why the **** is Coop always going with him? What about Drouin? Or whoever else.

It was a really good road trip and this was the perfect game to lose. Western team, on the road and against one of the best teams in the league. Lets get back on the W column Thursday!

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Kuch had a good chance - go with Kuch/Flip/Drouin. How hard is that?

Anyway, we need Hedman back. Carle cannot be playing that much, especially against such tough competition.

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
IDK why Stammer doesn't just rip it top shelf every time. I mean, ****, they can barely even see your shots.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Im a habs fan but why not Drouin in the shootout he's a beast at those

confidence if they fail can be negative.

think cooper felt put too much pressure on kucherov at one point last year vladdy is also good at them and think paquette is not bad so the guys unproven be a bit till get their shots.

I get it by cooper though at least he doesnt give it to brown haha

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Bishop almost had that. Kane is disgusting.

I would be a happy man if I never saw Stamkos take another SO attempt. He's lost without the spin o rama.

He was lost with the damn move.

Anyway, how are the guys with the dirtiest hands on the whole team not shooters? Flip?! Drouin!? Come on Coop. Stamkos blows the big one on shootouts. Who was next? Matt Carle again?

Sheesh. Definitely not a Hawk fan after watching this game. Still like them, but my respect just went down for them for some reason. They didn't even really do anything that bad.

Tmix

Jun 29, 2014
don't know why people are complaining about stamkos going in the shootout while kucherov keeps getting in as well

he is horrible in them other than his one hand move that hasn't worked in a year

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Kuch had a good chance - go with Kuch/Flip/Drouin. How hard is that?

Anyway, we need Hedman back. Carle cannot be playing that much, especially against such tough competition.

kucherov is going 5 hole everytime he needs to raise the puck to corners he can do it but doesnt have the confidence like he did in past.

think that is why cooper is scared of giving chances to the other young guns who are good too

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
confidence if they fail can be negative.

think cooper felt put too much pressure on kucherov at one point last year vladdy is also good at them and think paquette is not bad so the guys unproven be a bit till get their shots.

I get it by cooper though at least he doesnt give it to brown haha

Stamkos fails at the shootout every damn time, and he scores 60 goals. Boo hoo you miss in the shootout.

FURTHERMORE, why dont they ****ing ROOF the puck? I never understand that. I can do that. Don't ****ing slide it in when the goalie is down and out, but has his pad covering the bottom of the net, ****ing ROOF that ****.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
He was lost with the damn move.

Anyway, how are the guys with the dirtiest hands on the whole team not shooters? Flip?! Drouin!? Come on Coop. Stamkos blows the big one on shootouts. Who was next? Matt Carle again?

Sheesh. Definitely not a Hawk fan after watching this game. Still like them, but my respect just went down for them for some reason. They didn't even really do anything that bad.

The thing is, the Hawks do have some dirty players, and some divers. We just never see them so we don't have that opinion. Keith and Seabrook both are more than a little dirty. Shaw goes down like Marchand.

Beyond that, I like Kane, I respect Toews even if he's the most boring person on the ****ing planet, and I respect the game they play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad