GDT: 11/10/19 Watch Wings vs Knights FREE at nhl.com 5pm EST

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
This is great news for Sunday morning. I'm usually good with a borrowed Spectrum login but FS-D does not get all games. With the Stafford injury and news of Southwest cutting routes that are impacting scheduled and pending travel plans this is some good news.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
I'm making this the GDT. Also, quick warning that we're not supposed to talk about streaming (piracy) in the open forum, but private messages are the undiscovered country.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I'm making this the GDT. Also, quick warning that we're not supposed to talk about streaming (piracy) in the open forum, but private messages are the undiscovered country.

It's NHL.com freebie, not piracy so this one is OK, right? It's not illegal at all.

Also, not sure why they got the PP setup as Larkin in the slot when both goals last game were scored with Bert at the half wall, Larkin net front, and Fabbri in the slot. Bert is the best setup guy on this team, so having him at the half wall makes more sense. The PP was listed the same way last game, so I'm not sure it matters...

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
It's NHL.com freebie, not piracy so this one is OK, right? It's not illegal at all.

Also, not sure why they got the PP setup as Larkin in the slot when both goals last game were scored with Bert at the half wall, Larkin net front, and Fabbri in the slot. Bert is the best setup guy on this team, so having him at the half wall makes more sense. The PP was listed the same way last game, so I'm not sure it matters...

Yeah, free legal streams are fine. Just the talk about where to go for non-legal streams needs to be taken to private messages.

Reactions: Gniwder

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland

It could have been just accidentally positions swapped during a game. Hard to think think why Khan would give false information from practise.

I don't mind about the setup. Five lefties, so handnesses are same regardless of the guys.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
It could have been just accidentally positions swapped during a game. Hard to think think why Khan would give false information from practise.

I don't mind about the setup. Five lefties, so handnesses are same regardless of the guys.
I'm guessing the front 3 have the freedom to rotate as they see fit. Watch the highlights of the last game, Fabbri scored both goals from the slot with Bert feeding him from the wall.

Like I said, the PP line as listed the same way last game.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I'm guessing the front 3 have the freedom to rotate as they see fit. Watch the highlights of the last game, Fabbri scored both goals from the slot with Bert feeding him from the wall.

Like I said, the PP line as listed the same way last game.

I don’t think the PP set up we saw was the way it was designed when we scored the first one. It was kind of a scramble to get something set, and when it worked, they just stuck with it.

I think you obviously stick with what worked though.

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013

When Glenda comes back is he likely to slot in the 4th line or will he be moved up? I like that 4th a lot of he’s center there. Glad to see Hirose sitting some more. Wonder if that came from Yzerman or if Blash wanted to sit him but just couldn’t until he had a serviceable replacement.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Sounds like a massacre
Bowey-Green was the bottom pair in Boston as well. First goal was all Bowey's fault. Mickey went off on him. They were better after that, and Boston is a tough matchup.

I'm about to give up on Bowey, I thought he'd be better but he thinks too slow for the NHL. Hoping DDK gets back, so we can go back to DDK-Green. Still the league's worst D, but at least better than AHL level.

Reactions: RedMenace

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I don’t think the PP set up we saw was the way it was designed when we scored the first one. It was kind of a scramble to get something set, and when it worked, they just stuck with it.

I think you obviously stick with what worked though.
The second PP goal was identical to the first. That's why it's strange that it's listed the way it is.

I don't really care as long as they set up for the slot shot instead of long range bombs from the blue line. Mantha should shoot only if he can sneak into the circle.

I'm wondering if part of the PP setup is that they practice against complete sieves, so they think long range shots work.

Reactions: RedMenace

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
The second PP goal was identical to the first. That's why it's strange that it's listed the way it is.

I don't really care as long as they set up for the slot shot instead of long range bombs from the blue line. Mantha should shoot only if he can sneak into the circle.

I'm wondering if part of the PP setup is that they practice against complete sieves, so they think long range shots work.

That’s why I think they stuck with it. Fabbri looked extremely comfortable in the slot, and they left him there. I don’t think the team wants Larkin to be the net front option.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
When Glenda comes back is he likely to slot in the 4th line or will he be moved up? I like that 4th a lot of he’s center there. Glad to see Hirose sitting some more. Wonder if that came from Yzerman or if Blash wanted to sit him but just couldn’t until he had a serviceable replacement.

that fourth line looked alright last night, not sure I'd want to mess with it much. We know the top line click, if we get the second line going at all with Fabbri there I wouldn't want to mess with it, either. I'm probably just stick Glendening at wing next to Nielsen and then cycle Perlini/Erne/whoever in through the other wing spot to try to find a line that isn't awful.

If our bottom6 can be effective matchup lines that just go out there and battle to break even every game, that would probably be a win for this team.

Reactions: The Zetterberg Era

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad