GDT: 11/1/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Islanders

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019
He's playing like he's "made it". He won his awards and got his contract. Now he's acting like he doesn't need to work for it anymore. Its they typical lazy Russian stereotype.
Fact is, Kuch couldn't care for shit about individual trophies. As he said it's all well and cool, but all he wants is the Cup, nothing else.

I know the lazy Russian stereotype, but it doesn't apply ever remotely to Kuch. He's probably the hardest working guy on the team. But his game is based on deception so when things are not going his way it seems like he doesn't care.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Fact is, Kuch couldn't care for **** about individual trophies. As he said it's all well and cool, but all he wants is the Cup, nothing else.

I know the lazy Russian stereotype, but it doesn't apply ever remotely to Kuch. He's probably the hardest working guy on the team. But his game is based on deception so when things are not going his way it seems like he doesn't care.
Bruh

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
It's sad to see the team play like this when you know how they can play when they want to. Now I didn't expect a year like last one but they don't look like they are really trying most of the times.

I'm getting nervous about next week. I really want to see the team play well when I finally get the chance to watch the team live.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Witkowski just forced a penalty with that big hit. Islander player had to dump the puck over the glass before getting bulldozed.

Reactions: Todd1a

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Stamkos has been worse than Kucherov this game. He is just lucky everyone is focused on kuch

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
It's sad to see the team play like this when you know how they can play when they want to. Now I didn't expect a year like last one but they don't look like they are really trying most of the times.

I'm getting nervous about next week. I really want to see the team play well when I finally get the chance to watch the team live.

hopefully they can find themselves in Sweden

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Better stuff from Kuch. Approaching the net and firing. That'll open up his passing game. He's been too predictable.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Engblom makes a good point. Serge has had trouble working it to his left to Stammer's wheelhouse. More reason for Kuch to take charge and shoot em himself

Reactions: Zwui21

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
30 shots 1 goal.

Hang in their boys, 60 more shots and we win this sucker!:eek:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad