jQK0moI.png

359ZcUF.png

iZtdrWt.png

wzzMRn8.png

ynFliCi.png

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
It's Trotz. If we put up a touchdown against him, I'll feel a lot better about things. If we win 2-1, Trotz probably walks away thinking, "I could cut them in half come April," and I'll probably agree.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
It's Trotz. If we put up a touchdown against him, I'll feel a lot better about things. If we win 2-1, Trotz probably walks away thinking, "I could cut them in half come April," and I'll probably agree.

Not expecting a touchdown with Hedman and Cernak out. I know they are D but without them, we should probably expect the puck to be in our end more than it normally is.

Edit: Looks like Cernak could be in. As with Maroon.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

We score a TD on the Islanders and not only will Cooper prove that our new *AHEM* old system works but it'll at worst chase the boogeyman back to the closet and prove to not only the fans but the players themselves that we have what it takes to win against Dead Puck hockey. Not expecting a win tonight but I'll be thrilled with one considering the injuries to our lineup

Coop's job is about as safe as our ability to score goals 5 on 5 with teams boxing us out forcing a perimeter game

Last edited:

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I wish someone would post a certain picture of us sucking again. I forgot whose thing that was. I don't want to take the honor.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I wish someone would post a certain picture of us sucking again. I forgot whose thing that was. I don't want to take the honor.

Just post a picture of Kucherov right now. It'll do the job just fine. His production is fine but I'll be damned if he isn't gonna start playing better til he nails a cross-ice pass to Stamkos on the PP that the whole world knows is coming so he can stroll off like "f*** yeah bois.... I am be greatest playmaker evaaarrr" once he does that it'll be like that goal Stamkos scored on Montreal last year where he said "I haven't felt that release in a long time"

It's almost scary how we can pinpoint the moment our captain got his swagger back. I'm certain this is how Kucherov will end his funk

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Am I reading of putting a TD to the Isles?
Did I miss anything yesterday?

Isles are gonna outshot us by double digits and win rather comfortably. Stamkos with a goal and Kuch with his point while being **** again.
5-1 Isles

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Am I reading of putting a TD to the Isles?
Did I miss anything yesterday?

Isles are gonna outshot us by double digits and win rather comfortably. Stamkos with a goal and Kuch with his point while being **** again.
5-1 Isles

You're right

The eye of Sauron demands a sacrifice. It's been a hot minute man.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
We Gon' Lose.

6-3 with Trotz trapping an early 3-0 lead. Barzal, Lee x2, Beaulivier, Leddy, Pulock.

Palat, Kuch, Paquette for us.

Maybe Ruuta's Charts prove me wrong again.

We are the suck.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
We score a TD on the Islanders and not only will Cooper prove that our new *AHEM* old system works but it'll at worst chase the boogeyman back to the closet and prove to not only the fans but the players themselves that we have what it takes to win against Dead Puck hockey. Not expecting a win tonight but I'll be thrilled with one considering the injuries to our lineup

Coop's job is about as safe as our ability to score goals 5 on 5 with teams boxing us out forcing a perimeter game

Nah. I don't think you can "prove" anything in October. We beat the living **** out of CBJ, October of last year.

It's more like... We're trying to paint a tree. Beating up on Trotz in October will prove that, yes, we do have the color green. But it'll say nothing about whether or not we have enough artistic skill to paint a tree.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
If any member of the team is reading this...ahem...TAKE YOUR HEADS OUR OF YOUR ASSES AND PLAY LIKE YOU KNOW YOU CAN. STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF, OH YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR COACH? TOO BAD, GROW UP AND PLAY. STOP POUTING.

Got that off my chest.

But yeah, thats pretty much all I think thats wrong with them right now. (yes I want Cooper gone regardless) but I really do think that they are acting like a bunch of prima donnas and pouting because teams aren't just rolling over and letting them win. If everyone on that team started giving 110% and busting their ass then there would be ZERO issues right now.

Go Bolts!

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Nah. I don't think you can "prove" anything in October. We beat the living **** out of CBJ, October of last year.

It's more like... We're trying to paint a tree. Beating up on Trotz in October will prove that, yes, we do have the color green. But it'll say nothing about whether or not we have enough artistic skill to paint a tree.

We beat CBJ bad pretty much all the times we played them in the reg season. Another reason I was shocked at the sweep.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad