GDT: 11/04/2019 | Game 16 | Red Wings vs. Predators | 7:30 EST | FSD+

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
We rag on Dekeyser and Green, but this is what we have when those two aren't in the lineup. Bowey, Biega, Hicketts...not NHL caliber guys, at least not in one lineup at the same time. I could mention the forwards by name, but I don't feel like typing up that long of a list.

MetalHeadRedwingfan

Feb 6, 2019
Holy f***! does Howard suck. At this point bring in a shooter tutor. The amount they pay this clown, is a joke. His angles are trash. And the Howard apologists talking about the deflections. The guy can't stop a beach ball.

Tasteslikekevinbacon

Oct 26, 2013
Ontario, canada
I hope this callup has finally killed the Joe Hicketts can play in the NHL crowd.

I get why people root for him, but dude is a dumpster fire at this level. Noticeably worse than an entire D-core that is also incredibly bad.
And getting worse with time. I thought he was passable earlier in his career. At the very least not the worst, but man... he stinks

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I hope this callup has finally killed the Joe Hicketts can play in the NHL crowd.

I get why people root for him, but dude is a dumpster fire at this level. Noticeably worse than an entire D-core that is also incredibly bad.

I am the leader of the Hicketts anti-fan club. There is not a single thing he brings to the table that I view as a redeemable quality.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Interference on Larkin and nothing called??? Really?? What a shitshow!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad