GDT: 11/01/13- "U.S. Blues":St. Louis Blues Vs Florida Panthers Game 13 7:30 PM Puck Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
versteeg sucks, marksrom is by no means the answer, or any where near a franchise goalie. he's a BUST!!!!!!!:rant:

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
i8Qsnn53cB40D.gif

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Bad goaltending just makes a bad/below average team look horrible. It could be 2-0 with a steady goalie. Instead it´s another blowout. Honestly I don´t think it should be this horrible.

Sykwitit

Mar 2, 2013
Oh god here they go on another epic rant that will end up on puck daddy. weeeeeeeeeeeee

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
We've seen many times already this season where there is tons of work in the offensive zone and it doesn't even produce a shot on net.

-ghoste

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
we need better D and better outlets... every great player have had a great defenseman behind him

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Hey guys, Blues fan :) The 15 minutes or so looked to set up a good game, but... yeah...

Here to say that I like how your team is getting pieced together. I actually think that you guys are approaching a very similar position to where the Blues were just before Hitchcock was brought in. We had a solid talent base, but nobody thought we were close and that changed almost overnight. Don't know what that turning point will be for you guys, but I think you're going to have a competitive team sooner rather than later.

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Well, we're through the 'important' 6 game stand with a 1-3-2 record. (Think that's what they said.)

So when're the changes coming??

Erick*

Someone dropped a really loud F-bomb on the way out. I wonder who it was.

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Hey guys, Blues fan :) The 15 minutes or so looked to set up a good game, but... yeah...

Here to say that I like how your team is getting pieced together. I actually think that you guys are approaching a very similar position to where the Blues were just before Hitchcock was brought in. We had a solid talent base, but nobody thought we were close and that changed almost overnight. Don't know what that turning point will be for you guys, but I think you're going to have a competitive team sooner rather than later.

Thank you. Hope so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad