GDT: 11/01/13- "U.S. Blues":St. Louis Blues Vs Florida Panthers Game 13 7:30 PM Puck Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
Im 23 now i think we have until 2028? until lease expires which means we have about another 15 years to create a winner in our lifetime. Time is running out.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Wow there's a word for Ray Emery....actually there's a few words for Ray Emery. I think he should get suspended, and who the **** is the ref that let it happen???

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Man that game wasn't even remotely interesting, I feel bad for all the fans that were at the arena. At least I can channel surf at home. This team is hella terrible.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
I wish Hitch didn't turn the faucet off for the 3rd period. To me, 4-0 isn't enough of a beatin' to make Tallon wield the axe. But perhaps Ovi comes back tomorrow and Washington puts up another touchdown.

-ghoste

hockeydude1

#CatsAreComing
Mar 9, 2008
Florida
Hey guys, Blues fan :) The 15 minutes or so looked to set up a good game, but... yeah...

Here to say that I like how your team is getting pieced together. I actually think that you guys are approaching a very similar position to where the Blues were just before Hitchcock was brought in. We had a solid talent base, but nobody thought we were close and that changed almost overnight. Don't know what that turning point will be for you guys, but I think you're going to have a competitive team sooner rather than later.

Thanks for the encouragement. I really hope we can improve this team quick.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
Blues fan dropping in. You've got a roxk in Kulikov, and your offense is eventually going to be scary with the talent you have. Hopefully something triggers a team breakout. I would honestly hate seeing you guys as another Oilers of the past few seasons.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
I really hope Mr.Viola is doing exceptionally well in the commodities market this year. He really needs to upgrade the commodities on our offense, defense, goaltending, coaching, front office, back office, and scouting.

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Blues fan dropping in. You've got a roxk in Kulikov, and your offense is eventually going to be scary with the talent you have. Hopefully something triggers a team breakout. I would honestly hate seeing you guys as another Oilers of the past few seasons.

We heard that too often, never panned out.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
We heard that too often, never panned out.

From an outside perspective that watched 5-10 games of yours a year since 2010(long time, obviously), it seems like when Garrison left things kinda....went downhill. I think some confidence and chemistry for your young forwards and a couple pickups over the next year or two will help.

Best of luck to you guys.

SeasonTicket

Sep 5, 2006
Our bottom 2 lines Goc/Kopecky/Matthias and Gomez/Winchester/Boyes out shot our top 2 lines 13 - 8 even thou the Goc/kopecky/Matthias line played against St.Louis top line.
Huberdeau -1, Barkov -1, Bergenheim -2, Bjudstad -2, Versteeg -3, Campbell -3, Kulikov -3.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Harvey Fialkov @hfialkov
Dineen singled out Winchester, Matthias and Weaver as only players who competed hard tonight. #FlaPanthers

Harvey Fialkov @hfialkov
Sounds like callups may be coming. Trocheck? Shore? #FlaPanthers

Erin Brown @rinkside
#FlaPanthers Dineen: "At a point ... this is not about skill ... about us trying to find the guys who are going to give us the best effort."

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
So Versteeg better be in the press box here on out. Effort level in the negative zone

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
again, versteeg sucks and markstrom is not the answer, our future, or a franchise goalie, etc. he's a bust. his 5 hole is such a weakness, he let's in way too many soft goals mostly 5 hole, or bad angle with occasional miffs on long shots. what a disappointment!!!!!. i think at this point he is almost beyond a project!!!!!!
extremely disappointed in him!!!!!!!!!:rant::shakehead:help:

Ekblast

"We're still learning." -Coach Brunette.
Nov 9, 2002
Flori-duh
www.Reddit.com
again, versteeg sucks and markstrom is not the answer, our future, or a franchise goalie, etc. he's a bust. his 5 hole is such a weakness, he let's in way too many soft goals mostly 5 hole, or bad angle with occasional miffs on long shots. what a disappointment!!!!!. i think at this point he is almost beyond a project!!!!!!
extremely disappointed in him!!!!!!!!!:rant::shakehead:help:

Agreed. Don't think Marky is as good as we thought. I'll take Clemmer right now.

Also, time for Dineen to go.

Tuco

Jul 30, 2007
I don't understand how you guys are so disappointed. This was all to be seen in the summer. Our squad is pitiful. Not much Dineen can do about it, but sack him if you want. It's not like he's helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad