OT: 100th Obsequious Banter Thread: You don't look a day over 99.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
A little better, still not great. The steroid and antibiotic helped with the swelling, but the shit is just everywhere. The only part of my body that does not have any poison ivy/oak is my back. The area above my knees was on absolute fire this morning.
I don’t know if it will help, but look up oatmeal baths. If you do take one, do NOT let the oatmeal go down the drain. Have something in the drain to sift it.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
A little better, still not great. The steroid and antibiotic helped with the swelling, but the shit is just everywhere. The only part of my body that does not have any poison ivy/oak is my back. The area above my knees was on absolute fire this morning.
Take care and make sure the misses pampers you. Also be very careful going to the bathroom cause that could get really ugly.

I don’t know if it will help, but look up oatmeal baths. If you do take one, do NOT let the oatmeal go down the drain. Have something in the drain to sift it.
Can't you just eat it afterwards?

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Take care and make sure the misses pampers you. Also be very careful going to the bathroom cause that could get really ugly.

Can't you just eat it afterwards?
Not to go into too much detail, but I woke up this morning it saw it has spread very close to an area you don't want it spreading to

• Wow
Reactions: Asnito
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad