OT: 100th Obsequious Banter Thread: You don't look a day over 99.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Aha yes. Ok so both of those things are what need to be done so that's good. Let them do their thing and you should be good. Just tell someone if you notice it doesn't get any better or most importantly if it gets worse.

I knew that shit was infected lol that's why I asked if it was warm
Yeah, I'm glad I went to the doctors today. I played golf yesterday and when I got home from golf, I noticed it how swollen it was. Called this morning and luckily got the appointment or I was going to head to urgent care. Now that I am taking the drugs, hopefully it'll start to get better. I have it on the inside of both forearms as well, but luckily that isn't infected.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
@Striiker

041D51E7-16C6-4DC0-BF24-A43E09638FE6.jpeg

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Its f***ing huge. There is some slight pain, but hoping the meds kick in soon.

Going to enjoy some nice natural medicine tonight I think

I have really long toes, so I made sure to crop them out
Did the doctor confirm poison oak or were they not sure? That was my immediate thought when you said it was only branches and not brush you were removing. I used to get it what felt like monthly when I was a kid, it's bullshit. :laugh:

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Did the doctor confirm poison oak or were they not sure? That was my immediate thought when you said it was only branches and not brush you were removing. I used to get it what felt like monthly when I was a kid, it's bullshit. :laugh:
They didn't even say. She said the stuff on my arm looked more like poison ivy. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a combo of both

Reactions: Young Sandwich

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Hello. She is sleeping, but we are going to get ice cream. Therefore she won't be sleeping for long

Wait, hold up! luluwoman? I thought you were with nursewoman? What happened? Did I miss a memo?
Literally everyone saw this coming except for the marks who bought the things.

I still don't understand any of this.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Wait, hold up! luluwoman? I thought you were with nursewoman? What happened? Did I miss a memo?

I still don't understand any of this.
You're correct, I was just going along with his own confusion. He's pretty. It's hard to say he's wrong

Reactions: mja
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad