GDT: 10|Pittsburgh Penguins @ New York Islanders|Feb 5th @ 7:00PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

NastyNick

Sep 7, 2007
Pittsburgh
I think this will be a contest between the immovable object (the Penguins defense) and the leakable toliet (Fleury).

eXile59

Shirts on.
Jan 2, 2009
PA
Anyone else have a problem with GDT's showing up wrong? The graphic just comes through as a dozen little pieces vertically.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Anyone else have a problem with GDT's showing up wrong? The graphic just comes through as a dozen little pieces vertically.

Yeah mine too. I have like half of it and then the other half shows below it kinda like zig zagged.

Eli Cash

Apr 7, 2004
Buffalo, NY
I was the only kid growing up who couldn't get into wrestling. I still don't really understand why people like it, but it's funny so I'll accept it.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
I was the only kid growing up who couldn't get into wrestling. I still don't really understand why people like it, but it's funny so I'll accept it.

Who wouldn't want to see a bunch of sweaty, shaved, muscular guys grabbing each other and physically dominating another man while wearing tiny little speedos?

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010

I was the same way. I thought it was stupid and now I think it is really stupid. But to each his own I guess.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Remember - if you have a smaller screen, it won't show up correctly. When you take these images, you have to cut them so they fit or else it won't look correct. It's away around the picture filter.

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
The rock was entertaining to listen to, as for as wrestling goes the only real entertaining one was Mick Foley. Guy was ****ing crazy!! :laugh:

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Hopefully we can beat these guys.

They seem to have our number at the moment. "Don't hurt us Hammer".

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
What's the feeling about McDonald? Suspension was punishment enough? Haven't heard much noise about it.

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
What's the feeling about McDonald? Suspension was punishment enough? Haven't heard much noise about it.

Because it was Ben Lovejoy. If it was Crosby or Malkin or pretty much anyone other than Ben Lovejoy this entire board would have gone up in flames.

But to answer the question, IMO the suspension was enough. There may be a stupid staged fight at some point tonight and then life will go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad