test777007.jpg
test777008.jpg

test777009.jpg
test777010.jpg

test777011.jpg
test777012.jpg

test777013.jpg
test777014.jpg

Special Happy Birthday to my Mother! Hopefully her birthday bring us some luck and a Pens win. Happy b-day, Mom! :yo:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Hmmm.. font came out a bit crappy for the Isles..but don't hate me for it. Just squint! :laugh: I was attempting something new.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
Razor Ramon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>John Cena. not close.

Yeah, what the hell Cole? We don't want any dirty, used toothpicks thrown at us! I'd love it if Cooke started doing that to people. It would not only **** everyone off, but it would also be ironic seeing as how he doesn't have any teeth.

fragmag

Mar 4, 2011
Pittsburgh
I'm really interested in seeing how the Pens are on the PP & PK. Islanders are ranked #3 in both. Pens are 12th on the PP and 13th on the PK.

To me, in a game where pretty much everything went wrong, the pp/pk play really stood out as exceptionally bad. Hopefully the revamped look will show a difference tonight.

Reading the Pens game day report I can't believe that they are 0-3 against the Isles and 12-5-1 against the Atlantic with Isles being 3 of those losses.

alcanalz

whys and wherefores
Nov 3, 2009
Nice GDT! Although my eyes are bleeding a bit from that front ;) :laugh:.

Our special teams were atrocious last game against Long Island and their D played great as a unit shutting our big guns down. Sid's on a heater now though, I expect they're in for a tougher challenge.

This has to be a win, keep the momentum going, and four's better than three.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Nice GDT! Although my eyes are bleeding a bit from that front ;) :laugh:.

Our special teams were atrocious last game against Long Island and their D played great as a unit shutting our big guns down. Sid's on a heater now though, I expect they're in for a tougher challenge.

This has to be a win, keep the momentum going, and four's better than three.

Yeaaaah... I think I learned a lesson with that font. :laugh: I don't see it the same way where i edit it, but it came across horrifying when it posted.

It's a work-in-progress. I'm trying to get a basic format set up like Lirit and a few others have.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Yeaaaah... I think I learned a lesson with that font. :laugh: I don't see it the same way where i edit it, but it came across horrifying when it posted.

It's a work-in-progress. I'm trying to get a basic format set up like Lirit and a few others have.

That's a small thing to worry about, Cole. You've come a long way in short time. Great work.:yo:

alcanalz

whys and wherefores
Nov 3, 2009
Yeah I know it's still pretty awesome, I was just messing.

I was more upset that we don't got the Razor's Edge to unload on unsuspecting non-Penguins.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
If I would have used my creative mind... they would have been the Brooklyn Brawlers and we would have been Razor w/ Uncle Gary. :laugh:

03.jpg

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
Cena as the good guy? Where? Planet Cornball?

Come on, MF'ing MARK HENRY came back, use him instead. Anyone who crushes Rey Mysterio into a stain on the mat is the good guy in my eyes. :)

Axman

MoreSkilledThanYou
Feb 9, 2011
Happy b-day Cole's mom and LGP!

Kunitz stays hot and grabs another marker; Geno with a multi-point game.

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
These are the kind of games that make me nervous. A game against a "bad" team sandwiched in between two games vs. the Devils & Caps. I hate to say it but these are the games where the Pens seem to float around thinking they don't have to put much effort in.

I put "bad" in quotes because I really think the Isles are better than they get credit for being. I thought before the season started that they were an under the radar team & I still think that.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
These are the kind of games that make me nervous. A game against a "bad" team sandwiched in between two games vs. the Devils & Caps. I hate to say it but these are the games where the Pens seem to float around thinking they don't have to put much effort in.

I put "bad" in quotes because I really think the Isles are better than they get credit for being. I thought before the season started that they were an under the radar team & I still think that.

This game is a test. Will be interested to see which team looks better structurally this time around. I'm sure the Pens coaching staff will do it's part. :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad