GDT: #10| New York Islanders @ Carolina Hurricanes | October 28th | 5:00 PM | F/W 2-1

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Ok period. Trouble handling the Canes speed.

Didn’t see this sloppiness yesterday.

Should have offered more to CDH, he’s exactly what this D is missing. Reliability, stability, consistency, and poise.

Greiss moves better laterally than Lehner, but I’m less comfortable when shots come through to him.

Uncle Duke

Heads up, fellas!
May 14, 2018
Sarasota, FL

Should have offered more to CDH, he’s exactly what this D is missing. Reliability, stability, consistency, and poise.

Greiss moves better laterally than Lehner, but I’m less comfortable when shots come through to him.
Once CDH saw that PB wasn't coming back, there was no chance of resigning him.

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011

Every team in the league feels CDH is a good player, but his shoulder is too risky for the money. Looks good for Carolina now, time will tell.

Reactions: BelovedIsles

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
Welp they were out playing us towards the end of the first and continued into the 2nd...team better get their legs

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
I watched Lehner yesterday and I like how he uses minimum arm movement and returns to set position fast. Reminds me of when my piano teacher told me there's never a good reason to have your fingers up in the air and away from the keys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad