GDT: #10 | FLYERS at Senators | Thu. Oct. 26, 7:30 pm ET | RDS2, TSN5, NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Hak is so bad at leaving things alone. Players get hurt, it happens. He needs to just insert where is necessary. Not shuffle everything to accommodate. It just goes to show how bad the "extras" are.

So Manning should be on the top pairing with Provorov?

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
The Flyers don't have a set group of pairings to break up right now.
This is the feeling out process to see who plays together well.
You can bring Morin up but he won't solve the problem of too many LH defensemen this year, that will be solved next year by Myers and Friedman

Three lines are set and they should be left alone:
G - C - V
W - F - S
L - L - R
mix and match around Patrick until Lindbolm is ready to come up
Lindblom - Patrick - Konency for a few years

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I can't wait for our defense to get annihilated again because Manning is still in and they refuse to bring up Morin.

I would like to see Morin play because it would make the games more interesting to watch and with his age and experience the NHL is where he needs to play to develop further, but the 6th dman is not going to fundamentally change how the team plays and is unlikely to affect the overall result. The three times Sanheim sat out people got themselves into a fury because Manning would cost us the game, but the team played well.

Reactions: NYCFlyer

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Should've said "Be still my beating heart" to carry on with the music derail because that's what I read it as. I love Sting with and without The Police.

I love some of his solo stuff, but they were my favorite band of all time. People of a certain age who only know him from adult contemporary nonsense have no idea how cool he was back then. Especially when they see the following elaborate codpiece photo from "Dune" - how could anyone think this guy was ever cool? But he was.

61iH1Fa87PL._SX342_.jpg

Reactions: Amorgus

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Chris Isaak was much cooler, not as talented (though talented enough), but better looking, and didn't take himself nearly as seriously.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
If Patrick plays tomorrow it will be his 10th game and burn the first year of his ELC.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
You have jumped the shark and lost your damned mind worse than usual..

Nah, I just have better taste than you.

I'll take early Elvis Costello over the Police, who were a little too cute and pretentious (not that they weren't catchy and clever, but Sting was always a pseudo-intellectual).

I'll also take later Elvis over Sting's solo career.
And I'll take his wife over Sting's wives as well.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Hasn't done much but he'll get better in time. Morin would have ****ed that punk up if he was ghosts partner. Were so tame and flat win or lose. We need energy players not weise and Lethera that take the body not just skate around doing nothing.
I thought you were a big Lehtera fan in the offseason?

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
If Patrick plays tomorrow it will be his 10th game and burn the first year of his ELC.
They need to send him back, otherwise he could get hurt and never get back to 100%.

Just look at last game, he got hurt and left the game... which is why he needs to be safe in the CHL, where injuries are nearly unheard of.

Reactions: CodyTheHuman

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Lehtera was a cap dump because of his skating issues. The only place they won't be an issue is in Europe.

In 9 games Schenn has 5 ESP, 2 PPP, and is winning 44% of his faceoffs. Seems pretty similar to his Flyers career, to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad