Post-Game Talk: #10 - Flames @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Not enough talk of Hayes' magical behind the back pass from behind the goal line directly onto Lindberg's stick which tied the game up..

this^^ when hayes makes a quick pass like on that goal its beautiful but when he hold onto it for 5 mins waiting for someone to get open it hurts him.. he needs to shoot more too

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Agree with this. I know I'm a biased Miller fan boy, but I think although he does make some questionable, and very careless mistakes on an almost game to game basis, he makes up for it in his ability to consistently make things happen in the offensive zone when he is on the ice. He's very good in deep and along the boards, and his game sense is above average imo. He's just often too quick to move the puck without fully reading the play or acknowledging his surroundings and ends up with a horrific giveaway.

Hopefully that goes away, if not, as long as he makes up for it in other areas it can be overlooked occasionally.

I agree with this. It'd be great if he were also more responsible with the puck, but he makes way too much happen to talk about him being a healthy scratch or getting seriously demoted because of a few careless passes.

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
this^^ when hayes makes a quick pass like on that goal its beautiful but when he hold onto it for 5 mins waiting for someone to get open it hurts him.. he needs to shoot more too

He definitely needs to shoot more. Too unselfish a lot of our centers need to shoot more. Actually all of them need to shoot more.

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
wasn't too sure where to put this, but some of the boys (Yandle and Hayes) dressed up for Halloween

12112074_10153352719754858_1727643830897570572_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad