GDT: 10/9 Game 2: Holiday Matinee: Colorado 4 BRUINS 0 FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I had to do a tiny bit of bribing to make sure my co-worker was going to be in the office today so I could extend my vacation by one more day.

After 10days off, I really don’t want to go back to work tomorrow.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Is there an app that streams NESN if it is in your cable package?
Try the NESN Go App.

You’ll have to sign into your account to watch but I think you can watch it on the app like u can the Sox during the regular season

Sharp Shooting Neely

May 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
Do not take the Avs lightly B’s. Hoping to see the players bring the same high energy tempo of play today that they displayed on opening night. Happy to see Krug will be getting back into action. Holding Bergy out is in both his long term best interest as well as that of the team.

Let’s Go Bruins!

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
Operating rooms never close either, lol. Just remembered to set the DVR, thanks for the reminder.
And Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian posters! :cheers:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Those outside of New England can also watch the game on NHL.com or the Bruins/NHL app for free today. I don't know if that option works in Canada or Europe.

upload_2017-10-9_12-9-32.png

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I'm glad Czarnik is in. He was a forgotten man by many this off-season and really brought it in the preseason. Hope he sticks.

Obviously great that Krug is back too.

Go B's!

Reactions: Ladyfan

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Spooner being given every chance to show what he can do with skilled guys. Hard pressed to find a better winger combo to have on your line than 63/88 in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad