GDT: 10/9/14 - Colorado @ Minnesota - 8PM CDT/4AM Suomi - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
Not so sure I like that at this stage. They'll probably have limited minutes and Yeo will be selective with his match ups.. But I could see Colorado doing some sneaky line changes and lighting up that bottom pairing.

Yeo said they will be paired with Suter and Brodin also.

Eple

It ain't easy being
Mar 7, 2010
Turku
Good thing this game is at 4am, should be home by then :laugh:

The problem is to make it through the game. But oh man is it great to have the season start at last :handclap:

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
It's finally hockey season!!!!!

NH0zEjj.gif

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Work production is at a 0 today. I need to turn my computer off and go do something to occupy my mind.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I don't know if I like Cooke with Koivu and Vanek.

But I guess if we're looking for 3 scoring lines, Nino-Haula-Coyle is a great 3rd line.

Yup. Lose on the one hand, gain on the other. The Kovu line will be a PITA to play against with legit counterpunching quality, while the third line could be a lot of fun to watch. Still think the Granlund line could use a big body, though.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
All we need now is for Zucker to take Cooke's spot in the top-9 and my evil plans will be complete. MUUUAAHHAAAhHHAAA!

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
Game is at 8pm. Work at 4 am. Teach me finlanders.
Haha. I don't know how the Fins do the middle of the night games, but god bless them. I've tried that for New Zealand rugby and I fall asleep every time...

NA fans have a much easier time when we watch European hockey. Like the new Champions League, which should be fun.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Haha. I don't know how the Fins do the middle of the night games, but god bless them. I've tried that for New Zealand rugby and I fall asleep every time...

Either we go to sleep earlier and wake up at the start of the game, or just consume a metric duckton of coffee.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Do you Finland guys have gamecenter or something? Or are there NHL games on TV in Finland?

Most of us pay 25e/month to get Viaplay package. That gives us NHL Gamecenter for the same price. Viaplay is about the same service as Netflix with a bit different content.

And how to do these games? I will just sleep 4 hours. Wake up 4am, watch game and drink coffee & cola, then go to work 7am. Get home around 4pm, eat, get Puhis from train station and drive to next job. Get home at ~9.30pm. Eat, browse HFB, sleep for couple of hours. I also have both saturday AND sunday work scheduled for 7am-4pm. These 12 day work weeks are ****ing fabulous. I also just came from my evening classes, as I'm trying to get into med school at this same time.

Foxlockbox

:laugh: is my period
Mar 22, 2011
Finland
Most of us pay 25e/month to get Viaplay package. That gives us NHL Gamecenter for the same price. Viaplay is about the same service as Netflix with a bit different content.

And how to do these games? I will just sleep 4 hours. Wake up 4am, watch game and drink coffee & cola, then go to work 7am. Get home around 4pm, eat, get Puhis from train station and drive to next job. Get home at ~9.30pm. Eat, browse HFB, sleep for couple of hours. I also have both saturday AND sunday work scheduled for 7am-4pm. These 12 day work weeks are ****ing fabulous. I also just came from my evening classes, as I'm trying to get into med school at this same time.

Btw does Viaplay offer VODs?

Hagged

Jul 6, 2009
Either we go to sleep earlier and wake up at the start of the game, or just consume a metric duckton of coffee.

I think Finland consumes the most coffee per capita in the world mainly because of NHL. But yeah, I think I have to use the "go to sleep" thingy. I'll drink the coffee when I wake up for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad