GDT: 10/8: Starting Fresh Boston Bruins vs. Philadelphia Flyers 7:30pm ET NBCSN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
So happy and excited to see Bobby suit up tonight. Long time coming. Paid his dues and now his dream is coming true.

And for all of you that doubted him and called him a talentless goon. He's having the last laugh. Get ready to see how great he is at what he does. All heart and soul.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Bs with Chara, Lucic, McQuaid, Miller & Robins will be great to watch. Think this season will be great.

Agree, simply by adding Robins and keeping McQuaid and Miller my fears of them becoming a cub scout troop seem to be alleviated, for now at least.

Love the fact that the "talentless goon" is on the team but Pastrnak is actually getting time to mature and get some strength in the AHL.

Now if Chiapet would just get rid of Eriksson.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
^ I see Loui being traded this season. I just dont think he "fits" here. But I am rooting for him to prove us all wrong.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Kelly will be on the 1st PP for the next few games... (instead of Spooner)

I hope this is a joke. Chris Kelly has 7 PP points in his 660 game NHL career. Spooner had 6 in 23 games last year.....

With Krejci out, this team is really in need of RH shots up front. Makes it hard to put together a 2nd PP unit. Maybe Griffith should have got one of those calls.

DaStinger

Permanent Interim
Feb 14, 2007
NB, Canada
Pumped already, if not a little nervous. Don't really know what to expect, just hope Robins is in the lineup against the Flyers. :nod:

member 96824

Hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
3 games in 4 nights to start off the season. Great for fans after a long off-season, but damn, they're gonna be in rough shape after game 3. :laugh:

Never mind the players, we are going to be in rough shape after Game 3 :laugh:

zaYG

Nerevarine
Jun 29, 2012
Santa Cruz, CA
Not sure how good the Bruins will be this year, but I know this will be an extremely entertaining year watching new players shuffle in and out.

I'm just stoked for NHL hockey.

Bruins Stooge

Spread Out
Aug 12, 2008
Hartford County CT
This day will creep by. Heading up to Boston at 3, can't wait to be back in the Garden. Looking forward to see what Soderberg can do with Lucic to his left and I Imagine Loui to his right whom he's had some great chemistry with.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
This day will creep by. Heading up to Boston at 3, can't wait to be back in the Garden. Looking forward to see what Soderberg can do with Lucic to his left and I Imagine Loui to his right whom he's had some great chemistry with.

Hey Stooge welcome back!!!

Enjoy the game!!! :yo:

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
So happy and excited to see Bobby suit up tonight. Long time coming. Paid his dues and now his dream is coming true.

And for all of you that doubted him and called him a talentless goon. He's having the last laugh. Get ready to see how great he is at what he does. All heart and soul.

I have very low expectations for him and wonder just how much action he'll see over the course of the season once Campbell is back and Gagné is signed (ugh). I wouldn't be surprised to see him back in Providence soon enough.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I will vomit if Chris Kelly is on the powerplay.

They're skating now so hopefully I can update the lines shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad