GDT: 10/8: Starting Fresh Boston Bruins vs. Philadelphia Flyers 7:30pm ET NBCSN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Looks like different pairings for 2nd. Siedenberg-Hamilton looked pretty good together. McQuaid and Chara seriously lacking footspeed. A little too much Bambi on ice for my liking. Bartkowski is getting into the rotation sooner or later. McQuaid/Miller are the same player. Been saying it all along. Only need one.

Soderberg is incredible. With his 2nd half + playoffs last year, I'm close to putting him in that core group of forwards with Bergeron, Lucic, Krejci, Marchand. He's gained a couple steps over the summer. Looks confident as well.

McQuaid and Miller are not any more the same player than Boychuk and McQuaid are.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Bzd6NmqCYAA0OPk.jpg

Not a good look Raffl.

A face even a mother would punch.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Does Bart play right side?

I can see a situation where they might use Bart with Chara and keep Seids and Dougie together.

I think he can. IIRC they tried both him and Krug on the right for a couple games last year.

Seids is the only one I'd feel comfortable with on the right though.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Chara on course for 22 to 23 min toi.
Guess his minutes won't be going down this year.

What do you want him to play 16-18 minutes a night?

It is a 1-0 game on opening night, if he gets out in the 22-23 minute range that is a significant drop in time on ice. He hasn't been below 24:30 average TOI in more than a decade

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Are these guys playing?

Lucic, Fraser, Marchand

Hamilton making bad passes.

Spooner playing both ends :handclap:

Love to see Paille moved up the line-up.

Marchand looks fine. Lucic and Fraser have deffinitely been invisible though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad