GDT: 10/8: Starting Fresh Boston Bruins vs. Philadelphia Flyers 7:30pm ET NBCSN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinsforlife89

Jun 17, 2011
At practice Tuesday, Ryan Spooner skated in Krejci's spot, with Milan Lucic at left wing and Jordan Caron and Matt Fraser splitting time at right wing. Caron, however, was sent to Providence of the American Hockey League on Tuesday

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Woo! It's here!

What the he'll is wrong with Krejci?

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Woo! It's here!

Rotowire:

Krejci sustained the injury over the weekend in the Bruins' preseason finale, but the expectation was that he'd be fine for the beginning of the regular season. Instead, coach Claude Julien said that while the injury is still considered minor, Krejci hasn't healed quite as quickly as the Bruins had hoped. Since the IR move is retroactive to Saturday, Krejci will have to miss at least the first three games.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Woo! It's here!

Looked like his shoulder but you never know unless they share and they haven't shared.
Hopefully he heals up quick and is ready to play.

And even if Spooner is skating with Looch and Fraser tonight-I bet his line skates fewer minutes than Bergy or Yeti.

Sigh

At half mast
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2007
www.galenwestonjr.ca
3 games in 4 nights to start off the season. Great for fans after a long off-season, but damn, they're gonna be in rough shape after game 3. :laugh:

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
See folks, you get Spooner already. All the crying can finally stop.

Anyone hazard a guess at the lines tonight? We know the D pairings I believe...

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Can't wait for the real season to finally start.
Happy to see some young blood, hope the kids play well and solidify their place in the lineup.

bruinsfan1970

Global Moderator
Should be a great game,just hoping they do better than the 11-12 season opener against the Flyers I believe we lost 2-1.Hope Rask plays well as that's key,I am not a huge fan of his.He plays well in regular season tilts but not great in play-offs.Bruins pull out a win tonight 4-2 hoping Bergy has a big offensive game.:nod:Here we go Bruins,Here we go:yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad