GDT: 10/8/15 - 7:30PM EDT - Philadelphia VS Tampa Bay | F/WOT 3-2

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Good news, at least we can go into the year close to healthy, just missing Vasy.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Looks like Paquette might sit tonight if these lines stick, and if we go with 12 F/6 D then I guess Nesty sits as well.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
I think Giroux goes up against KFC. We have two first lines, a shutdown line, and hard to describe our fourth line when Vladdy centers it...probably just like an energy line with a bit of skill.

What could go wrong is that the KFC line isn't physical enough to be a true shutdown line. I think they will get the hard matchups every night...especially at home but that line is a bit soft - very smart and responsible players...but Filp had a team worst -14 last year. That certainly or probably will be hard to improve if they get the first line matchups every night.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAA

Let's crsh em. GO BOLTS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

EXCITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Stamper

Mar 26, 2014
In the woods
Im sorry to tell you guys, but this game has a 'classic letdown' written all over it.

Mason stonewalls us and Bish lets in 5 goals from 15 shots.

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
I think Giroux goes up against KFC. We have two first lines, a shutdown line, and hard to describe our fourth line when Vladdy centers it...probably just like an energy line with a bit of skill.

What could go wrong is that the KFC line isn't physical enough to be a true shutdown line. I think they will get the hard matchups every night...especially at home but that line is a bit soft - very smart and responsible players...but Filp had a team worst -14 last year. That certainly or probably will be hard to improve if they get the first line matchups every night.

One thing to get excited about. Flippula from what Ive heard from Wing fans is famous for his on year followed by an off year. Our season we got swept by the Habs was his on year, last year he was off.....If he is on this year. :amazed:

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
29 pieces of trash are going over the ropes starting today with the Philadelphia Flyers and Triple Hex, and that's the bottom line....

BECAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
One thing to get excited about. Flippula from what Ive heard from Wing fans is famous for his on year followed by an off year. Our season we got swept by the Habs was his on year, last year he was off.....If he is on this year. :amazed:

So he tends to Flip back and forth? :sarcasm:

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Im sorry to tell you guys, but this game has a 'classic letdown' written all over it.

Mason stonewalls us and Bish lets in 5 goals from 15 shots.

Not doing jinx stuff this year myself...this team don't need it. My level of pumped is:

James-Blake.gif

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Still feels like the 2015 season for me, hard to get excited for the regular season but I hope Drouin rips it up tonight.

Sear91

Jun 26, 2007
Tampa
Feels good to be back for another year with everyone! I think Kucherov is going to light the lamp first tonight.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

Yzlamic Preacher*

Just want to say awesome GDT, and my body isn't ready for this. I will still be here watching the game though at work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad