http://nutjob.eu/njtvx30.html
http://lag10.com/channel26

bv9e.png

w7au.png

t5t8.png

Last edited:

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Love the new GDT setup and look. Except the pink lightning bolts, maybe make them blue or white lol.

Also we are 0-1-0 not 0-0-1 ;)

I have a good feeling about tonight although I think it will be scoring fest. No confidence in Bishop and after last game I think out offense starts to click.

I'm gonna say 5-4 Bolts. Possibly in OT.

The Yzerplan

Not enough goalies
May 14, 2009
I'm expecting a 4-2 or 5-2 loss today. Hopefully they will prove me wrong though :handclap:

PS: Great GDT Days.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Crawford didn't look great against WSH. The Hawks still won, but I think there's a chance we score a few tonight.

Necropolis

Jan 18, 2013
Crawford didn't look great against WSH. The Hawks still won, but I think there's a chance we score a few tonight.

He wasn't bad either. He made some huge saves in that game and didn't let in any bad shots.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Why is our goalie coach still here? Have we ever had a goalie maintain success over a full year?

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I am worried I do not think we match up that well to these guys honestly. This could get ugly. I was thinking maybe 5-2 type game for chicago. One of our worst defeats we will have this year. If we can limit mistakes and stay out of penalty box though we can make a game of it. I expect bishop to play a better game.

Is just these guys make you pay even more than boston by mistakes. They capitalize for sure so we have to play very sound better hockey than last game.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
He wasn't bad either. He made some huge saves in that game and didn't let in any bad shots.

Agreed. I guess I'm just thinking in comparison to Rask. Rask reminds me of Kiprusoff in his ability to make the game look easy. I think a lot of TB's chances on Thursday, if Crawford was in goal (or 95% of NHL goalies), would at least look like tough saves. So I think our chances might have been a little better than it looked, and I think there's a good chance we can put 3-4 in tonight. Still going to be very tough to beat Chicago. I think it winds up about 4 or 5-3 in their favor. Another measuring stick game.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Some lineup updates from Twitter. TL;DR: Bishop in goal, Salo back in, Barbs out.

Missy Zielinski ‏@Missy_Zielinski
Defenseman Sami Salo back out on the ice with the #tblightning today at morning skate.

Damian Cristodero ‏@LightningTimes
Bishop off the ice first for Lightning. Gets the start tonight vs. Blackhawks.

Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO
Lines the same this morning: Malone-Stamkos-St Louis; Killorn-Filppula-Purcell; Palat-Johnson-Panik; Labrie-Thompson-Crombeen

Paul Kennedy ‏@PaulKennedyFOX
@TBLightning veteran defenseman Sami Salo on ice for morning skate in #Chicago. Appears in, pairing with @heds77. Would see PP time, too.

Damian Cristodero ‏@LightningTimes
Pyatt, Aulie and Barberio scratched tonight vs. Blackhawks.

Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO
Salo said he's good to go, no limitations, something popped up and wanted to get it checked as a precaution #tblightning

Last edited:

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Salo in the lineup makes us a better team than on Thursday. PP maybe doesn't break down so horribly.

Wouldn't mind seeing Pyatt get a game in, but I don't think you can scratch Labrie after last game.

Necropolis

Jan 18, 2013
So it seems that they were just being careful with Salo so he wouldn't get injured worse. That's a good thing. He'll definitely help our PP and probably Hedman as well.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
6-3 Hawks. We are not winning this game. They are arguably the best hockey team in the world right now.. The lightning are not even close to that.

Goals:
Filppula
Stamkos
Johnson

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Great test tonight vs the Cup Champs. Definitely will need a better effort than the other night defensively. Would love to see us somehow get out of this game with at least point.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Hope they play as well as they did on Thursday. The effort was there but the result, while expected, still stung. As long as they have the compete level up where it should be, wins will follow assuming the goalies do their part.

That said I fully expect a loss today and being 0-2-0 to start the season means it is time to hit the Panik Button.

panik_button1.jpg

Go Lightning :bolts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad