GDT: 10/4: Bye Preseason! Boston Bruins vs. Detroit Red Wings 5:30PM ET NESN,NHLN,98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

daleand

Aug 2, 2005
Trail,BC
To me Eriksson always arrives just a fraction of a second to late. He's late getting to a loose puck and never seems to make a clean play with it. He's late arriving for a contested puck and consequently the other player seems to be able to make a play before him. He's late getting into a dead zone amd not getting a clean shot off. Although he is willing to go in front of the net he never seems to jump on rebounds. I think this lateness is intentional and maybe a result of the concussions.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
I wonder if they will give Pasty the 9-game look-see, and also if that might be what's holding up the offer of a contract for Gagne.

This^. Not so sure about the Gagne part but I think they should give Pasty the nine games. Its the beginning of the season, not everyone is up to speed. You let him experience those nine games (pray he doesnt trip and tweak something else) and send him back. Unless of course, he shows he can contribute to the team in a positive way and keep up with the big boys. Then you have some choices to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad