GDT: 10/4: Bye Preseason! Boston Bruins vs. Detroit Red Wings 5:30PM ET NESN,NHLN,98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Pasternak had a great chance.

Gagne hasn't looked bad this period he's just slow.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
I know the B's want Fraser to perform so that their trade doesn't seem so bad, but in my eyes, Griffith has outplayed him and deserves the nod.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I would love to see Spooner make the team but I'm not convinced it's going to happen. I don't know that they would keep him as the 13th, where they might sign Gagne as a 13th.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Pastrnak has played better than Spooner.

In these kind of grind it out kind of games, Spooner has not excelled. It's those open ice , no defense islanders kind of hockey he excels in

Keep Pastrnak for the first 9 games

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK

In these kind of grind it out kind of games, Spooner has not excelled. It's those open ice , no defense islanders kind of hockey he excels in

100% agree.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC

Pastrnak is not NHL ready. Trying to force him in would be potentially devastating to his development.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Prov up 3-1 morrow, knight, Randall - knight 3 points and took out goalie and net....is that some type of hat trick? Knight Trick

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006

Bingo.

Except, they should just start Pasternak in Providence and see how he progresses. He will at least be available for a call up.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
Lucic-Krejci-Smith
Marchand-Bergeron-Pasternak
Spooner-Soderberg-Eriksson
Paille-Kelly-Campbell

Chara-Miller
Sides-Hamilton
Krug-McQuaid

MTaylorJ1

Sep 20, 2006

Odd, Brickley and several writers have cited just how well Spooner had done tonight in just that area of the game.

He's played like 2 NHL games at wing.

And it's the grind it out veterans on the ice that are supposed to excel in games like this (Bergeron aside as always) that have looked like s***

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
All these beat writers *****ing on Twitter about the dry scrape are pissing me off. I think its a good idea, anything to create more offensive opportunities in overtime has my support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad