GDT: 10-31-13:Preds @ Yotes - "The if we only knew how to get more events in here edition"

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Cullen with the bad penalty leading to their PP goal .... Jones with the trip on the last goal.

by far the worst game of that lines so far... maybe an excuse to switch the top skilled guys up. nystrom, hendricks, gaustad with goals. the few forwards we have that can score must start soon at ES or were toast with pekka out

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
I hope you guys don't mind me lurking and posting a bit in your GDTs. There are a few players on your club I like a whole lot, especially Josi and Legwand.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
I hope you guys don't mind me lurking and posting a bit in your GDTs. There are a few players on your club I like a whole lot, especially Josi and Legwand.

join on in... we do jump off the deep end around here when things go bad... just fyi

Doan Jidion*

Seems like the Coyotes eventually tie every game they play. Don't let my name fool you; I hate that team so much.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Rinne just gave up three goals in under ten minutes, then got pulled. Last season he had games where he was pulled after two goals on two shots. Hutton is having a bad night but let's not lie to ourselves and pretend Rinne never has just as bad of nights.

OK but for every one ****** game Rinne has, there are at least 20 good and ten amazing games to go with it.

Hutton has played two good games against the same crappy team and one bad game against a great team and now a horrible game against a mediocre team. Yeah, not a lot of data points but it wont take many more to be a trend...

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Rinne just gave up three goals in under ten minutes, then got pulled. Last season he had games where he was pulled after two goals on two shots. Hutton is having a bad night but let's not lie to ourselves and pretend Rinne never has just as bad of nights.

Rinne has had WAY more great games then bad ones. You can forgive Rinne for having a few bad games because of how many games he's won for the team. Hutton doesn't have that right now so he is going to get reemed for bad performances.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
now lets see if we can Panic for a Point.... gotta make sure nothing gets on net for the next 45 seconds

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad